Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 21:51:43

I always miss the good shit, lol. I heard they were banned for posting WhatsApp or PM's... haven't read the thread yet though. Rules are rules. We have all been in the naughty corner for breaking them...not the end of the world! It gives people character, lmao.
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: NAME & SHAME
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-25 21:53:48

On 2019-04-25 21:51:43 Veronica Franco said:
I always miss the good shit, lol. I heard they were banned for posting WhatsApp or PM's... haven't read the thread yet though. Rules are rules. We have all been in the naughty corner for breaking them...not the end of the world! It gives people character, lmao.

Same here. I tired going through it but it's too much
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 22:00:48

Yeah Duke, I get filled in from various sources, but when I'm off ESA, I don't even go in to read! I'd forgotten about this until you brought up the thread now! Maybe some interesting reading when I'm bored! I've been aware of these guys picking on Venus and her ladies...psycho shit really! I even had a go on another thread. These guys are annoying and pathetic.
Venus [ The Original]
Venus [ The Original] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 22:03:14

Again... this is a fantasy world and there is sooooo many lies and gossip which will unfortunately never go away.... If your clients really know you they would not fall for such bulls@#!

Unfortunately some don't take advise and then things happen and there is knowingly tears...

A lot of girls see various races... whether they say they do or they don't... only the girls themselves, venue/houses would really see and know the truth....

Like a lot have said... PERSONAL "DAILY" PREFERENCES

Like ESA have said person is banned but yes we all know jealousy will never backoff and new profiles will just be opened again and again and again......

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6455
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 22:09:25
Edited: 2019-04-25 22:11:40

We all roll with the punches Venus...this is the sex industry, not a finishing school. Whatever anybody does is between consenting adults! Whether true or not, it's nobodies business. They are not paying our bills or marrying us, so it's their choice if they wanna be hypocrites because we ALL have logs in our eyes! We sell a fantasy and if that includes pretending we don't see other races, or that we do, that's our prerogative!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 22:14:05

TRUTH IS IRRELEVANT! JUST STICK TO YOUR GUNS AND PROVE YOUR OWN WORTH AND PAY NO MIND TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE CRAP! YOU CANT STOP THEM! WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF LIARS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE OTHERWISE!
Venus [ The Original]
Venus [ The Original] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 22:48:12

On 2019-04-25 22:09:25 Veronica Franco said:
We all roll with the punches Venus...this is the sex industry, not a finishing school. Whatever anybody does is between consenting adults! Whether true or not, it's nobodies business. They are not paying our bills or marrying us, so it's their choice if they wanna be hypocrites because we ALL have logs in our eyes! We sell a fantasy and if that includes pretending we don't see other races, or that we do, that's our prerogative!

So true yes...
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 23:12:44
Edited: 2019-04-25 23:36:30

On 2019-03-27 12:49:29 CynicalClint said:
This forum has provided me with some real laughs since I started reading it. A soap opera has less twists, turns, heroes and villains than these purple pages.
The ramblings stem from an advertiser who bad mouthed them to another client. Ladies and gents this happens in almost every single business from software to hardware to car dealers to horny punters.
I have yet to read a hellopeter report in the same vain. What ptaboer did was disgusting and unethical but the backlash and forum postings are taking this whole matter to the extreme. Its an unnecessary reaction to a relatively normal practice.
If I punt then I automatically have to accept that she may have an std or see black customers. If I can't accept this then I shouldn't be punting.
Jenna I know you are upset but you may want to stop and focus on marketing your business instead of focussing on what he said or she said bla bla bla because there is a fine line between bringing the matter into the open and milking a situation for your own benefit.

Totally agree on this and what Aunty Sage said with regards to race sensitivity!

I wonder how long this ROAR policy will last since majority of clients are either Indian or black these days? And I will add that black punters, or at least those that I see are perfect gentleman and a pleasure to engage with in every aspect that counts to us as wgs. They don't disrespect my time or play me for a fool. They are punctual, well spoken, friendly, clean and even their hygiene standards are very high.

I don't condemn ladies for their choices, but at least don't make it seem like the ultimate sin. White guys are few and far between and they move on very fast to the next best thing, whereas black clients are abundant and certainly not what we are all lead to believe we should expect!

White clients are the only ones that have issues with us seeing other races, yet they will not fully support a lady indefinitely. I know many ladies struggling because of this policy and their white clients are nowhere to be seen! I understand some ladies just can't bring themselves to cross racial lines, it's not easy. But where is the future for these ladies as whites are a small minority in this country while many have tightened their belts, immigrated, lost their companies or have gotten retrenched. How do self righteous white punters expect them to pay their bills in the name of staying 'pure' for their selective use?
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 23:53:41
Edited: 2019-04-26 00:41:06

On 2019-03-27 22:48:21 Micazeeks27 said:
Have to agree with a number of the comments being buried here.

I think we need to break this argument into multiple issues.

Jenna has a personal preference.
Jenna is entitled to said personal preference.
Sex is all about consent. What we do on this site must first and foremost start there. With consent. If a black man shows up at Jenna's door she's entitled to choose for herself to say "I'm sorry but I can't accommodate you due to my own personal preference." The reasoning for that personal preference (even if you think it's wrong) is irrelevant. As long as she's said no. One must accept this.

Next. Someone starts spreading rumours about Jenna's personal preference being different from what she says. Ordinarily this should be irrelevant as her personal preference is about her and no one else. Hence the term PERSONAL preference.

But where this begins to get muddy is this.
Jenna is trying to protect the perception of her personal preference for the sake of clients who won't see her unless she explicitly states that that is her personal preference.

All of a sudden this is no longer as personal as one initially thought.

So now we've arrived at the point where it's no longer just about her personal preference it's about clients who are trying to control who working girls see and don't see.

In comes ptaboer, who is a supporter of this kind of control. Spreading rumours about said personal preference. But in order to spread rumours one needs an audience. And who is the audience? The very same clients Jenna is trying to ensure know that her personal preference is of a certain manner. The very same clients Jenna is trying to appease.

The very same clients who have enabled ptaboer to believe his cause is a righteous one however fictitious.

So we're shaming ptaboer. And rightly so. Lies of any manner regarding anyone else are deplorable. But we haven't shamed the behaviour that enabled him to get to the point where he can be in a position of power when it comes to a girl's personal preference. Behaviour that this thread unfortunately glorifies.

So while I do feel for Jenna in the sense that anyone acting maliciously towards you for their own warped reasons is disgusting, I think we've shot ourselves in the foot by trying to cut at the branches of an issue while upholding the root cause of the very same issue.

Simply put. A girl's personal preference should be hers and hers alone.

The minute you tried to appease those that would have power over your own choices is the minute more "ptaboer"s feel empowered and emboldened to act the way they do.

The minute you equated rumours of seeing black clients with ruining your reputation, you fed into the monster that unfortunately, ptaboer is just one of the many heads.

This sort of behaviour seems to be standard practice and seems a little shocking to me that we would have wgs willing to give such power to people that are quite clearly so backwards in thinking. This isn't the first time this sort of intimidation has come up and seems to be a long way from being the last.

By all means who you want to see is your own choice. You only wanna see fat people go for it. Only people with monobrows? By all means. Personally I'm not into Manchester United fans, I find them too obnoxious.

Right of admission reserved. Meaning you have the right to admit who you want. That you are undoubtedly entitled to. But the minute you appease those that seek to control that right, is when we begin to step far beyond the threshold of personal preference.

Think I'm in love! My personal preference is restricted to manners, approach and ability to communicate! No assholes allowed regardless of race! If your approach is disrespectful and crude or I can't understand you, I'm not seeing you!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-26 00:11:05
Edited: 2019-04-26 00:14:54

On 2019-03-28 13:34:33 BOOBS53 said:
Unfortunately been banned for something else ..

He caused this shit onto the ladies .. they were emotional and forget about the rule not to post any pm's on the forum .. which is technical correct but taking their emotional state at that moment .. seems a little hush for them to be banned :
(

I'm disappointed in you BOOBSIE. All of us that have been banned, some for even worse reasons were very emotional at the time! We all have to abide by the rules and no girl is less emotional when getting banned or more important then the rest! Not to scratch open old wounds, but Jenna and Celia knew the rules and even mentioned them in the first few pages, but they went ahead anyway. Why? Did they assume some kind of immunity based on what? Some of us got banned for things as simple as using 1 word in another language by mistake. One lady we both know got banned over something much worse then this crap! Your reaction isn't right in context to severity of the situation and the facts.

I'm gonna spank you next time I see you!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.