Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:24:18

One more thing, these scam guys watch the forum
Public forum and private advertisers forum
I don't post numbers on the private forum anymore unless I've had a bad booking...

So ladies be careful and stay safe
Punters please don't fall for the con if you are contacted by a scammer.....
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 245
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:29:44

On 2021-10-25 10:17:59 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-10-25 09:59:21 Busty Lacy said: On 2021-10-24 23:26:30 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-10-24 23:14:37 Busty Lacy said: Everyone do yourself a favour and Google check out farming for numbers is

If you have had any similar experiences please can you whatsapp me or WhatsApp call me.

Thank you for this Ma'am.

I just did a search now, my first result was "Shrinking Farmer Numbers - South Africa"
with the content stating:
"We have as few as 40 000 big farmers who account for a third of our gross farming ... The number of commercial farmers has shrunk drastically in the past ..."

Shame, my heart does go out to them, with all the farm attacks going on. It is quite scary to be living on an open space like that

Anothney open up your mind Abit and have look at the bigger picture.

bango.com/the-great-phone-number-harvesting-scam/

I have been doing research and figured it out, the syndicates have gotten smarter. Software that rediverts calls from your number to a fake phone which you then hang up and your number is then taken and the people farming numbers take your number and add it to a database and then they call you and threaten you because you have seen a working girl, this is why our phones are so quite and there is a increase of exsortion.

I think our clients should just tell them to f off.

I need to apologize for not believing this,but I'm also doing research now after been contacted by a punter advising me what to do
These scammers are getting smarter by the day...
It's scary...
I was told to check my call forwarding
I'm officially a believer

Thank God, because I thought I was losing my mind. This shit is real....
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:40:05

Any other ladies please can you come forward if you are experiencing the same problem. I know I pride myself in my work and I don't extort money from my clients, and I am sick and tired of lazy ass people using my name to extort money from my clients. I swear to God if I find you I will kill you with my bare hands..... Get a job and work like us. Stop stealing from the people who work hard for there Money.

Punters please if these assholes call you tell them to FUCK OFF.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1877
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:41:40

On 2021-10-25 09:59:21 Busty Lacy said:
On 2021-10-24 23:26:30 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-10-24 23:14:37 Busty Lacy said: Everyone do yourself a favour and Google check out farming for numbers is

If you have had any similar experiences please can you whatsapp me or WhatsApp call me.

I just did a search now, my first result was "Shrinking Farmer Numbers - South Africa"
"We have as few as 40 000 big farmers who account for a third of our gross farming ... The number of commercial farmers has shrunk drastically in the past ..."

Shame, my heart does go out to them, with all the farm attacks going on. It is quite scary to be living on an open space like that

I have been doing research and figured it out, the syndicates have gotten smarter. Software that rediverts calls from your number to a fake phone which you then hang up and your number is then taken and the people farming numbers take your number and add it to a database and then they call you and threaten you because you have seen a working girl, this is why our phones are so quite and there is a increase of exsortion.

Ma'am, You could have no other person with a more open mind. I was merely stating the facts of what I searched. I do feel for our farmers too
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6741
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:51:44

On 2021-10-25 10:29:44 Curvy Vixen said:
On 2021-10-25 10:17:59 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: On 2021-10-25 09:59:21 Busty Lacy said: On 2021-10-24 23:26:30 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-10-24 23:14:37 Busty Lacy said: Everyone do yourself a favour and Google check out farming for numbers is

I need to apologize for not believing this,but I'm also doing research now after been contacted by a punter advising me what to do
These scammers are getting smarter by the day...
It's scary...
I was told to check my call forwarding
I'm officially a believer

Thank God, because I thought I was losing my mind. This shit is real....

It is,I thought what a load of s..t, now I know it's true
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:11:25

Just had my phone checked, it's free from spyware.. yay
Thank you to the punter who assisted me.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:13:14

On 2021-10-25 11:11:25 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
Just had my phone checked, it's free from spyware.. yay
Thank you to the punter who assisted me.....

For safety and security reasons my clients can contact me via WhatsApp or telegram
I will not inconvenience you by sending you messages first.
Cass
Cass - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 18:25:36

It was only a pleasure...
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 18:28:02

On 2021-10-25 10:41:40 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-25 09:59:21 Busty Lacy said: On 2021-10-24 23:26:30 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-10-24 23:14:37 Busty Lacy said: Everyone do yourself a favour and Google check out farming for numbers is

Ma'am, You could have no other person with a more open mind. I was merely stating the facts of what I searched. I do feel for our farmers too

So do I, all we can do is pray for the farmers

Xxx
Cass
Cass - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 18:31:10

Its still only a pleasure...

Luv Cass
xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.