Navigation
mr1q150
mr1q150 - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 22:03:51

based on all the -'ve comments above not sure how or why this dishonest / devious person is still being permitted to continue scamming gentleman - using this site freely to lure bait & trap her victims - WTF????
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-05-30 08:32:19

oh, the scammer is back
XGX
XGX - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-07 19:24:39

Name: Courtney With Curves

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Full Profile: [View Courtney With Curves's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of spending a hour with this amazing lady on my trip to Durban and wow she made the trip worth the while. Don’t understand all the negative reviews because she was just amazing.

Started off with a fantastic foreplay and could see we both enjoyed it alot,and she definitely knows how to give a BJ and how to tease and please.the deed was really good especially the doggy.

Hope to see you soon again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kink01
Kink01 - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-08 19:01:15

She is lazy!!!

Likes to waste time rather providing the services!

Will not visit again!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-07-05 09:48:40

I can attest to this;I know many punters who have been scammed by this woman. Always tries to play the victim but a total nut case. Apparently on drugs
golf123
golf123 - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 338
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-08 11:25:57

This lady needs support.
Not to be condemned and run down.
Things can turn in a bad way for anyone of us.
I will try and connect with her.
Courtney With Curves
Courtney With Curves - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 821
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-08 14:24:52

I have had enough of this.

@smia9962 if you have had so many bad experiences with me why did you come back multiple times?
Oh wait, you didn't, because you have never met me.

I refuse to allow you to blatantly lie about me anymore or threaten me like you have being doing in my pm's.

You have only ever posted 5 times and all on my page, you're targeting me for some reason and I want to know why.

Courtney With Curves
Courtney With Curves - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 822
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-08 15:09:46

Now to address the rest of what is being said about me.

It is true that I am not perfect and the last year of my life has been extremely challenging,which has caused me to make some mistakes. I never intended to allow my personal life to impact my work.I have always taken pride in what I do and in leaving a good impression, so this is the last thing I wanted.

That being said, I am not a scammer. There are two instances where I admit I am at fault, no matter what the reasons are,I have owned up to it and will make it right with them as soon as I am able. This doesn't make it ok, but it is the only thing I am able to do for now.

Suddenly everyone is coming out claiming I am a scammer, that I am on drugs and a victim? Oh and that I am HIV positive and have STD's.

I've asked each of the people who claim I've scammed them to provide me with the date or anything for me to follow up on the claim, if I have done them wrong then I should fix it, and yet none of these others have done so. Instead I get responses where I am just sworn at or no response at all.And yet these same people get to say anything they like on this platform and influence others decisions and opinions, regardless of what is true.

If you think I am a scammer, please, don't send any money upfront.

If you think I am on drugs or riddled with disease, surely I would be out of business by now? I am happy to provide proof of my clean bill of health to back this up.

If you think that my service is terrible and I am unclean, please look at all the other reviews that strongly indicate the opposite.

To those who will try and drag me further down, I won't allow it anymore. Whoever has been threatening me and targeting me, I hope that you decide to move on and use your time for something else very soon.

It's time I take my power back and remind myself, and you all, who I really am.

Xxx
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Courtney With Curves - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3405
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-08 17:02:15

I have never had a bad experience with Courtney in the many times I visited her. No scamming, no issues, clean, super friendly and very very cool to hang out with and visit.

I will definitely be visiting her again soon.
Courtney With Curves
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 823
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-08 17:07:48

@goofy123 you have been seeing me since the start of this journey so you know me well by now, and your opinion and support means so much to me, thank you.
I can't wait until I am in cape town so we can catch up again!

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.