Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-09 20:52:58

Name: Chanel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Chanel's Full Profile]

Today I had the pleasure spending an amazing hour with Chanel and she didn't disappoint. She is friendly, funny and extremley kinky which made the experience even more incredible. Will I go back for more? Hell yes, thank you Chanel for making it a special one. C xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Chanel
Chanel - Re: Review - Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-12 08:37:08

@Elisras Wors thank you for the great session. Had so much fun with you. Look forward to many naughty sessions xxx
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1665
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-22 16:05:07

Where to start ….
It goes without saying this leggy lass is sex on legs ! Looong legs at that !
We planned a MFM and the initial first meeting between the 3 of us was quite funny because Chanel got a little shy, but that lasted for all of 4 minutes. We were all quickly disrobed and the fun started. Chanel knows her way around a man’s body like an absolute expert. She toggled between myself and the other Mr X Like a pro. She also took it like a champ and I think almost wore me out.
There are a few things I know about this lady, she knows exactly which buttons to push, exactly how long and to what intensity.

This session was certainly one for the books, so much so that we’re pushing the boundaries even more with a next session already in planning phase. Thank you Your Hotness you certainly made this visit Suuuuper memorable yummmmmm

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-23 12:29:30

@kommerq thank you. Had a great time.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1741
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-13 21:55:43

One of my fav ladies on at the moment agreed to a MFM booking today and boy was it hoooooTTTT.

M no.1 and I really had a blast with Chanel, I won’t go into too much details of the session because I’m not sure if she’d be open to it with others but Squirting, COF and DP was just some of what was experienced. I think it helped that we’d had a MFM session before but this one was just offff the hookkkk HOT !!!

Thank you Chanel today was the stuff memories are made of and to M no.1 thank you too for your participation, there was not a single weird or odd moment just loads of pleasuring !

Now for the next stage of yummmm

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 369
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-24 09:12:33

Thank you Kommerq for an unforgettable experience. I had so much fun and plenty of yummy orgasms. You and the other guy had me so horny.
Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Chanel - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chanel - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-03 17:35:57

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Venue:a Dodgy looking Guesthouse in Randhart suburb,and her room and shower there is small,but it is clean.
Not to my liking but it is not unacceptable bad level.
Once I was in her room,it was ok and I felt comfortable-3 stars

Pricing:Too good,I can afford 10x a month-5 stars

Appearance of lady:She is meeting me in a tight short hotpink colour 1 piece and heels with makeup and seductive smiling,so hot,I like her instantly-5 stars

Sexual performance:This girl has experience,I could tell just from first hug,kiss and physical touch.
She kisses me with intention,passion and enjoy also.
Foreplaying is very good,and I enjoy exploring her whole body,which is very beautiful to touch and kiss and stroke.
When this girl BJ,she look at me like she want my cock,and she plays with my gonads also,it was performance with enthusiasm so it turn me on more.
I wish all girls understand this,it is too easy to do,and pretend also,even if you don't like BJ-ing lot.Chanel is very good at art of BJ.
This girl responds when you take time to arouse her also,and I experience all that nice goopi stickyness on my fingers after I try to help get g-spot and cervical orgasm for her.
My lust cause me to lose some self control,so I lick it off them then kiss her so she can taste also,and this drive me insane with desire,and I cum on her pelvic area,it was fantastic booking-5 stars

Overall verdict:
Friendly,easy to connect with girl,she know what we men like and she give it to us,which is act like a whore for my body,like I do for women's body also,and worship cock.
So what if it is pretend?
That is why we pay money and come to girls like Chanel, and cum,haha
One improvement,if Chanel is reading,do not get full naked when customer come our of shower to start the booking,instead take off sexy clothing slowly bit by bit,or start undress part while we kiss,that is more hot and make men more in lust for you,otherwise,this girl is 100% solid,we call back home her type Kismet Konnection-5 stars

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 389
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-03 18:56:31

Thank you Butch43 for an amazing review. I really enjoyed myself a lot. Happy to know that you enjoyed that blow.

It is a pity that the guesthouse in Alberton wasn't to your liking. Guess it is a good thing I made a move to Boksburg where I am now working from a very upmarket private house.

I will definitely keep it in mind and not take all my clothes off at once and stand naked and wait for you to get out the shower.

Hope to see you soon xxx
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Chanel - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chanel - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2627
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-24 09:43:46

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

A very pleasant lady, tall and curvy in the right places. I saw her while she was in the south so it’s a long overdue review. I did not particularly like the guesthouse where she worked from but Chanel quickly made me think of other things as soon as I was in her room. I could only manage a half hour booking on the day but it was not rushed is any way. Time and money well spent.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 397
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-24 20:58:45

@Eziguy thank you for taking the time to leave a review xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.