Navigation
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 21:36:03

Exactly! I am still under 40 and can (relatively) easy get a highly skilled visa or work permit overseas now... but after 40, not so much. I've lived in the UK and US before; it's not all sunshine and roses, but at least I didn't have the uncertainties I face here.
Education, Healthcare, Safety... basically all we pay taxes for here. How do I motivate my kid to do well in school if he knows won't get into varsity or get a job because he is of the wrong domination?

Let me get back to work to make some overtime money...
330guy
330guy - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 22:10:58

As much as we all are tired of corruption etc etc I actually think that Zuma not being voted out is a good thing in the longer run.

Consider this: If he had been given the boot and say Cyril Ramaphosa taking over in the interrum. In my opinion that may give voters the impression that the ANC is turning over a new leaf. Which could in fact strengthen the ruling party in the next election

However with Zuma still being there he could potentially (hopefully?) mess things up even more which will weaken the ruling party in the next election. The ANC should still win the next election, but hopefully not by a huge majority allowing opposition parties to challenge their decisions more. And that would make for a stronger democracy
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1040
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 23:50:11

@330guy -- I hope you are right sir. For the sake of our and our children's future.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-09 07:25:22

I doubt very much that the ANC will lose a lot of power in the 2019 elections. Voters are just too uninformed and are told that the DA wants to bring back apartheid and stop social grants. The ANC may be intelectually challenged but you can't fault their slyness.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-13 21:21:42
Edited: 2017-08-13 21:57:51

Listening to the comments made by bathabile dlamini, our esteemed minister of social development, leader of the ancwl, the women's league, and the vomit of idiosyncratic bullshit that she is regurgatating, and one has this feeling of helplessness that descends like a dark life-sucking cloud around you. If someone with such limited intelligence can rise to a position of influence, then it is indeed dark days ahead. She has this vacant look of nothingness in her eyes, reflecting the one brain cell that is inside there.

For the shit that she spews forth I heard some time ago with my own ears. It revolves around how the anc will continue with their social grants payments, effectively making us a social welfare state. How they bribe the poorest with kentucky and blankets. Vote anc and it will continue. Vote for anyone else, and they will stop it. How many are getting grants ? We as a nation is fucked with sickness and kak.

When she went to the St George for the policy meetings, she could not find enough women that can go with, so she took men along to represent the women's league. Her defence, women are not so good. How the fuck can this idiot still be in power.

Let alone the grants fiasco. Her only saving grace is that she is a singer of note, not just a singer, but a lead singer, whose voice is used for songs written by zuppie about zuppie and sung by this fool.

She stands out in the company of idiots as one of the dumbest fucks that I have ever seen.

And she controlls the womens league and all of the social grantees.

Heaven help us. The anc can't.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-13 21:58:48

"There's a darkness on the edge of town"

Bruce Springsteen

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-14 06:45:11

The country is truly in the hands of retards. How can it be a good thing to be a welfare state?
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 821
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-14 08:18:14
Edited: 2017-08-14 08:19:18

[QUOTE;801473;Gent101] The country is truly in the hands of retards. How can it be a good thing to be a welfare state?[/QUOTE

I guess if 60 percent of the population is on or benefitting welfare I guess it's a great thing, especially for the majority, and as we have learnt, the only thing that matters is that 50.1 percent are happy..the rest of us are mean absolutely nothing and can shout and moan all we like, we are shit at the bottom of the barrel as far as the ANC is concerned ..
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 822
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-14 08:23:42

Start moving your money to crypto currency, harder to trace , less tax , when the runt goes down in a ball of flames you will be happy... oh yeah and get your kids ready for the export market, there ain't much of a future here, the rest of Africa is a future blueprint, most country's are 70 to 80 % unemployment, even the successful ones, we ain't special or different, plus we have imported a lot of Africa in the past twenty years, import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world..
Kitty
Kitty - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-14 12:50:50

Whenever Winter comes it gets snow all over my face
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.