Navigation
DoctorS|ump
DoctorS|ump - Re: SA HOOKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Re: SA HOOKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-17 17:15:57

I think it's better to just ignore BudgetPunter for his racists and nonsensical remarks...
Boobs
Boobs - Re: SA HOOKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-17 17:39:59

Have to agree with Aspen and Mike. beginning 2010 when in frankfurt i paid 99Euro entrance into a club where approx 15 stunning girls were (and constantly changing throughout the day & night). Once in you could pick any girl you like for fun (they had to oblige at least once per customer)and that one could do as many times as little willy was willing to perform. Needless to say one spends the whole day in such place where food, wine and girls are included in the entrance fee.... damm why not in SA
MikeTour
MikeTour - Re: SA HOOKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-17 20:46:25

what will it cost to go to Angeles for a week.
ex Jhb economy in Singapore Air - R9500
Hoel - jaccuzzi Suit at Pacific Breeze Hotel 4* - R500 per night.
Food, drink and fucking, 100 USD (4500 PESO) per day will class you as a one week millionaire.
(REGULAR BAR FINE p1200 / SHOW GIRL BAR FINE P2000 FOR THE NIGHT)

SO A WEEK IN PUSSYLAND = +/- R20 000 all inclusive.

http://www.angelesbars.com/

http://www.hotelsangeles.com/

if you can go, you will never be the same when you get back, it's called PPD.
Krileayn
Krileayn - Re: SA HOOKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 08:19:40

I'm going on my first trip to Angeles city next year.I've also been to Pattaya Thailand twice. Before I discovered SE Asia I had no idea how deprived us western men are.

I still enjoy my jaunts into the South African punter market, but its more for relief then anything else. Going to SE Asia was like going to the other side of the moon.

To all punters out there, if you can, get your ass over there, there is a whole other world of fun.
MikeTour
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 09:13:17

Krileayn, register on the PI@NIGHT forum, it's very well moderated and informative. You will also be able to pick up a member card when you arrive from Lost in Asia.

www.piatnight.com
Krileayn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 09:37:04

Thanks Mike I will check it out.

You sound like a veteran but you might like to check out

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

Lots of info, trip report, and pix. You have to post and be active on the board before they upgrade you, but then you get the good stuff.

Also try http://www.philippines-addicts.com/forum/index.php
it's a new forum for PI but also fun

Cheers
Krileayn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 12:56:00

I always wrap up anyway. Don't know about Philippines, but in Thailand I've heard of guys who take their girl to clinic to check if she is clean( if they plan to spend Longtime with her) Of course HIV does have that window period, so not advisable.
Krileayn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 13:07:47

Budgetpunter I thought I would google some info, because your logic seems flawed. South Africa after all has the highest HIV infection rate in the world.

I checked what the HIV rate is in philippines and here are a few quotes from wikipedia

'The Philippines is a low-HIV-prevalence country, with less than 0.1 percent of the adult population estimated to be HIV-positive'

'Most-at-risk groups include men who have sex with men'

'In 2002, just 6 percent of sex workers interviewed said they used condoms in the last week. As of 2005, however, HIV prevalence among sex workers in Cebu City was relatively low, at 0.2 percent'

Article is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_the_Philippines

I'm not saying its safe to bareback in Philippines, it's not safe to bareback anywhere. How can it be 'safer' to bareback in a country that has the highest rate of HIV infection???
MikeTour
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 13:12:23

Angeles bar girls are required to get tested once a week to keep their licence. No Licence/No Work. (excludes HIV).
Take you own condoms, the locals have small dicks.

Budgie, as any Philippino girl will say .... 'Up to you'
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: SA HOOKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 14:59:08

Agreed... I visit ex pat buddies in london quite often and the whores there are freeking HOT! Granted you get some shit looking ones but it seems some guys like them so..

My point is, every girl in jhb who's just a little bit above average in the looks department feels she has the right to charge silly rates. This is due to the lack of fine pussy we're experiencing at present.

Did something that made even me proud on Saturday.. Now take note that my last punt was probs over a month ago with Donna in the west rand.... So saturday I check sextrader and see that Chloe is in the west, so I call her up (even tho I had a shit experience with her, I thought the fact that she's out of Kelly's place would make a difference).. Anyway, call her up as she is quite nice looking and gives excellent head... I ask what her rate is now and she replies its still the same as it was at Kelly's. I politely told her that it simply was not worth it for me. Now the I could easily fork out the cash as I used to spend over R1k a week on punting but I think I've just hit the threshold as far as the wg pricing is concerned. I now opt for a massage plus happy ending and that's it.

If the prices don't normalise, even better... Just means the wg pool of cash has shrunk by about R4k a month, if enough people join me, prices will become reasonable again.

I repeat, I can afford the current pricing but I just hate that feeling where you know your getting ripped off! Pricing should be (in my opinion):

R300 for the shit looking wg's
R400 for the average girls (most fall into this category)
R500 for the above average and quite cute girls, the kind you wouldn't feel ashamed of being seen in public with or dating
R600 to R1k for the 'oh my goodness she's fucking HOT!!!' Girls.. I've only met a few who fall into this category... VERY FEW!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.