Agent T ,EZZRA,CTV4,YOU WERE SO WRONG,cara is a great wg ,
kaydin
kaydin - Re: Review
Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 11:38:13

Phoned aasnd she don't do indians guys, dam. Don't tink most pta wgs do?
Nitram29
Nitram29 - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-17 23:47:00

She is great , best kept secret in PTA !
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-18 07:50:36

Best kept secret in pretoria Nitram29 that is true,hope she is here to stay !!cheers and enjoy
Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-19 11:35:11

Hi guys just wanted to find out if you guys can help me out ,20 Jan it is Cara birthday ,i want to buy her something but dont know what ,she does not like juwelery.
Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-20 13:48:48

Ok did not know what to buy her ,but i knew she has a bike ,so i took my blade 1000rr and she took her kawa 600 ninja and went to harties upperdeck for breackfast,i thought it would take a bit of time to get to upperdeck , women dont really ride fast on bikes,was i wrong when we get to the toll gate it is a open road ,shit she was flying going about 230 to 250km ,that bike of her is really fast and the sound of that exhaust .We had a great time at harties ,food was great and most of all she was awsome and a lovely wg .She looked so happy and spontaneous,full of smiles ,she loves motorcycles .She made me so horny just looking at her,guys really so horny i wanted to have sex with her right there on the table .She put her hand in my pants and started to squeeze my blade lightly ,my cock was rock rock hard in a split second.I could see she is getting horny herself ,she wisper in my ear with a lustfull warm breath that she need to suck me .We then went to the mens toilet ,she started to put her warm wet tongue on my almost bursting dick head,she complained about the smell in the mens toilet,well i did not notice it was to horny.We then went out go into the womens toilet ,man she love to suck ,and good at it too,we both very horny by now but we both decided the womens toilet is going to spoil it ,it is very clean but still .We jumbed on our bikes saw a little gravel road ,went in there we almost bliksem down with the bikes ,climed of the bikes at a huge tree in the bushes ,she sucked me, we both got naked right there ,she got out the savety gear and had great sex in the nature,dont know who enjoyed it more me or she .
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-20 14:13:22

Fireblade69...
Marry Her!!!LOL
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-20 16:51:48

For some reason my favorite does not want to talk to me (maybe because I fucked her friend) so I decided to explore other avenue’s.

While looking through the ads on ESA, my eye caught Cara. I phoned her and made the necessary arrangements to meet her. I must be honest I did not like the idea of the area but I thought, what the fuck, let me take a chance.

My appointment was for the afternoon at about 1. When I arrived, I was very, very surprised to see how actually beautiful this girl really is and with a wonderful attitude.

I do not have time to go into details, but boy, does she love sex! I would rate her better that any girl I have been with (including my favorite). My balls are still sore just thinking of her!

I give her 10 out of 10 everything, cleanness etc.

My new favorite! AND NO, I AM NOT HER PIMP!
Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-21 08:12:10

Saintjj i must say starting to get feelings for her that i must not have ,no i like being single ,and almost never at home ,she is a great wg kisses like a gf ,bj great ,sex awsome, everything man shit i like ,no rather spend some money on her and keep her as my wg,cheers keep save and enjoy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.