Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2398
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-17 16:04:27

On 2018-08-17 15:48:58 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
The red site previously also sent out warnings about stealing and bait & switch in DBN.

Which means that Durban is notorious when it comes to the red site scammers advertising on there. It's pretty sad and not good for business at all.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-17 21:32:52

I ain't afraid of no ghost
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-17 23:25:48

On 2018-08-17 21:32:52 vampirezn said:
I ain't afraid of no ghost

Your name speaks for itself hehehehe!
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-18 01:49:30
Edited: 2018-08-18 01:50:13

Got the same message and my first thought was Seriously? (well the PG rated version) As you said Kimmylee... I ain't in Durban (not yet, and seriously wondering if I mustn't scratch it off my tour list).
It is turning into a facebook scenario and scanners are creeping in anywhere. I suppose it is from both sides the same.
I had the one contact me asking me to relocate to Pakistan and be one of his working girls. And didn't bother replying. Next moment he send pics of his girls. And a pic of his client list. A board with their pics and their names.
Or the one that contacted me to hire me for a few months to go stand on a street corner and hire myself out for his gain.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-18 08:08:51

@Lady Morticia....One should maintain their standards of providing a service as one should to the best of their ability. The credibility of your performance will speak for itself. Just because other SPs involve themselves in criminal activities due to being desperate, eventually does discredit the area though it shouldn't stop you from wanting to work in Durban. I've been to Durban and apart from all that is said to be happening, personally and mostly professionally I got a lot of business there with a good turnover despite the other issues.

Tick that little box it may be worth the visit. Avoid the areas where these criminal acts frequent.

On a another note, crime is everywhere, whether it is in Durban, CT and Jhb etc. We should be vigilant and avoid hanging around with the wrong crowds as we SPs also fall prey to the dangers of fraud.

Jeez that guy must of calculated on how much money he'd be making from pimping you out. So basically there is no discretion on their part either and he'd be using your profile pics to extort money from clients. Wow!
Climax
Climax - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3388
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-18 08:14:41

On 2018-08-18 08:08:51 Kimmylee said:
@Lady Morticia....One should maintain their standards of providing a service as one should to the best of their ability. The credibility of your performance will speak for itself. Just because other SPs involve themselves in criminal activities due to being desperate, eventually does discredit the area though it shouldn't stop you from wanting to work in Durban. I've been to Durban and apart from all that is said to be happening, personally and mostly professionally I got a lot of business there with a good turnover despite the other issues.

Tick that little box it may be worth the visit. Avoid the areas where these criminal acts frequent.

On a another note, crime is everywhere, whether it is in Durban, CT and Jhb etc. We should be vigilant and avoid hanging around with the wrong crowds as we SPs also fall prey to the dangers of fraud.

Jeez that guy must of calculated on how much money he'd be making from pimping you out. So basically there is no discretion on their part either and he'd be using your profile pics to extort money from clients. Wow!

Shouldn't have said it better, I just wanna know which areas to avoid...

I hope this is not in uMhlanga I don't want to be associated with this...

Durban is my other office...
mufferkzn
mufferkzn - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-18 10:20:19

Yes, and a warning to all and any guys out there!! Do not fall into the trap of trying to meet a shag on any of the Personal Classified sites!! These hoaxers are advertising there, and reply to your adds too. DO NOT EXCHANGE PICS OR INFO, AND DO NOT whatsapp or message with your real number. Look i've met a lot of women on these sites and have had some really great encounters over the years, but not safe anymore, in the past couple of months i have been "scammed" with whoever they are threatening to expose me, post all my messages and pics on social media, etc etc !!! Luckily im using a "2nd number for whatsapp" and i have also threatened them with tracking their number and coming to find them!!!
Please just be careful, so easy to destroy your life, im not sure how far their threats will go :(:(
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2407
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-18 12:03:03

@mufferkzn...that's hectic hey. Are they still threatening you though or have they stopped?
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-23 22:23:08

On 2018-08-17 14:27:14 Ms Paige said:
I got it too... rediculous... Ive never been in Durban in 47 years... bawahahaha

And I have abselutely ZERO interest or desire in going there in my next 47 years... :)))

LMAO! I agree, Durban sucks arse.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-23 22:25:38

On 2018-08-18 01:49:30 Lady Morticia said:

I had the one contact me asking me to relocate to Pakistan and be one of his working girls. And didn't bother replying. Next moment he send pics of his girls. And a pic of his client list. A board with their pics and their names.
Or the one that contacted me to hire me for a few months to go stand on a street corner and hire myself out for his gain.

1. Never ever trust an illegal Pakistani.

2. I'm dumbstruck by the the stupidity of the guy who wanted to pimp you out. I hope you told him properly to FUCK OFF!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.