Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Posting real age
Re: Posting real age
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-21 07:33:02

On 2018-09-21 07:27:03 EvilAngel said:
Just my poiny of view. When the ladies register to ESA they put in their age. Most of them never update their age as the years go on. So just look how many years they on ESA and ad it. You will have an idee.
For me .... its about the lady, how she is, personality, looks and so on and then what she offer.

agree, its abt the lady and her services ... but if get along with the lady she can tell u her age ...
but to be honest, we r here for services kikikikikiki
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 08:09:04

Funny... but I never felt so sexy as a young woman than now at my mature age... My age comes with very expensive and hard lessons, wisdom and experience... Im 47, a granny-mommy and damn proud of it :)))
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Posting real age
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-21 08:50:11

On 2018-09-21 07:32:50 LovesToGetSpanked said:
On 2018-09-21 07:27:03 EvilAngel said: When the ladies register to ESA they put in their age.

I wonder if that's actually correct? Let's hear from ESA Admin on that: maybe they put their date of birth in, in which case the profile would be able to give the correct age by knowing today's date.

I know about a few ladies that put in their age when they started and 2 years later their age is the same. Their is a few ladies that update their profile (age).
But I think it would be nice if ESA maybe get away that is update automaticly each year.
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 866
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 08:57:02

I am turning 48 next month. I always change my age. You welcome to look at my profile.

Lady Sade
Bella
Bella - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 09:01:31

I prefer telling my real age, I am 28 turning 29 in December and next year December I will turn 30! Wow! ;-)

@ Ms Paige, I agree with that, the older I become the more amazing and incredible I feel and the more I enjoy everything life has to offer.

I love "aging gracefully" and all the experience and everything that comes with it. :-)
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 09:12:58
Edited: 2018-09-21 09:31:04

The onus is on the lady to contact Esa once a year to request that they update her age on her profile. I do this each year and the stated age of 52 on my profile, is my correct age.

Wrt to automated age increase each year, ladies sometimes deactivate or cancel their profiles for extended periods of time, some create new profiles altogether or have multiple profiles. One can off course try and code automation based on advertiser ID, but even that can be problematic, for some of the reasons mentioned above. The only way I think it will work is if full date of birth is used, though I guess one can also try to do the increment by single digits as well, but that would make the coding more complex.

Ladies can clearly see on their profile adverts that their ages are incorrect and for those who do not have computers to view their own profiles, they can always tell the photographer to update their ages. So at the end of the day, it is the ladies choice to update her age or not.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Posting real age
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-21 09:16:46

Pity that when the ladies register their ads, they dont enter their full date of birth.

Then as a punter we could know their age as well as be able to wish them a happy birthday, and even spoil our favorites on their birthdays.

Not sure why everyone is so scared to share their date of birth and real age.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2363
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 09:17:43

I post my real age as I have nothing to hide, and every year when it's my birthday I contact ESA to update it.

Though I get tons of compliments to me looking younger than my age, that what you see on my profile is my real age

Hugs
Ziske xxx
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5412
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 09:45:14

On 2018-09-21 07:10:26 Sage said:
Veronica Franco, Mynx, Emerald, Meg and myself.
I'm certain there are many more though

Thanks for the mention ma'am! Xxx
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Posting real age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 09:52:44
Edited: 2018-09-21 10:03:36

On 2018-09-21 06:58:34 stuart1972 said:
While I am no youngster and looker
I really hate it when WG post a fake age.
I prefer older ladies myself and often don't book WG due the post stating that they 21 or 24 and clearly they are not.
If they cant post their real age or at least something close to it just image what their promise on services must be like
So any ladies in the real late 30;s to mid 40's give a old man a shout.

Why cant a woman just say she's mature?

Dont get women who market as younger if they clearly cant pull it off either. Reminds me of the expression 'mutton dressed as lamb'. Be proud of your age...your business will be sustainable as a mature women...being young is over rated. We are valuable as mature women! Stop falling into the societal delusion that youth is better. Being comfortable and proud in your own skin is priceless!

Having said that though, women should reserve their right to list as mature or 20's, 30's etc...exact age shouldn't be a forced issue.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.