New gents..hope to see you soon at the house of emerald

Xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: House of emerald
Re: House of emerald
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-31 02:50:31

Also drug free.

Ladies not working there anymore be careful.....

Could be evicted druggies....
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-31 06:43:11

Thanks a lot for the help guys.

Been thinking about this place for a while now so would love to give it a try and experience what everyone is speaking so highly about.

Thanks for the recommendations. All three women look absolutely amazing but I think I've got my eye on Amour.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: House of emerald
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5543
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 11:17:03

On 2018-10-31 02:50:31 Yoda 1 said:
Also drug free.

Ladies not working there anymore be careful.....

Could be evicted druggies....

Yoda1 .. think that comment was uncalled for !!!

I know you said COULD but that can ruin some of the ladies reputation who left for different reasons !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-31 19:36:08
Edited: 2018-10-31 19:37:01

Boobs
The positive which you missed is that it is a drug free environment, and it is not negotiable, which for me is a definite plus. Once you have seen the destructive force of drugs and the accompanying mayhem that inevitably follows, you will understand that it is a beacon in the night to have a place where drugs are simply not allowed. Period.

I used the word COULD as it is abundantly clear that there are many reasons for girls to change venues. Just as true is the fact that there are ladies that can no longer work there specifically regarding their continuing drug use.

For the sake of clarity and for all the ladies that you are standing up for here (which is commendable), I was not referring to anyone specifically and there is no harm in saying what I did, and if anyone took exception to what I said, then please accept my apology.

You can hardly keep track of who is working where with ladies changing venues etc on a whim, not even mentioning the ones that left to start up their own venues and become successful business women in their own right. It is actually a compliment to the House of Emerald that two new venues have been opened by ex House of Emerald workers, namely Celia and Venus, both which is doing well as far as I know.

No need to get on that high horse of indignation Sir Boobs. Sheath thy weapon and concentrate on the fine art of wenching.....

Life is way too short to waste time on irrelevant shit.

BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5550
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 19:54:18

Yoda1 .. No argument intended.

I took note of what you trying to say but your silly comments in a state of drunkenness in the early morning hours was surely uncalled for !!!

Sometimes we don't realise what damage we are doing to the ladies that try to make a living in this industry by making comments that CAN negatively impact their business !!!

I only plead that we really think before we write our comments !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-31 20:03:54
Edited: 2018-10-31 20:05:00

Post deleted
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5553
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 20:29:04

[QUOTE;1534611;Yoda 1] It is actually a compliment to the House of Emerald that two new venues have been opened by ex House of Emerald workers, namely Celia and Venus, both which is doing well as far as I know.[QUOTE]

Just for the record .. Celia don't have her own venue but is working at the house of Venus ;)
eljapo
eljapo - Re: House of emerald
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-02 21:40:20

Love that it is truly a drug free venue, yes some elements are well known to have left due to drugs, some left for other reasons, but the venue and it's current ladies are a top class act.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.