Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 12:05:32

I must concur with dicky though, to the ladies that do reply sms', whatsapps and pms; It is so greatly appreciated!

And I always try and express this gratitude with a superb muff, guaranteed!

ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 12:12:22

On 2018-11-15 11:35:16 Dirkydicky said:
Ladies complain there's no work, there's no money, but when you pm they tell you to phone them. Yes normally I would phone, but some of us can't always pick up the phone to call. Like today and yesterday I'm in conference meetings whole day but free tomorrow so would like to book a lady for tomorrow afternoon, instead of just sending me the prices I get a message saying phone for prices... yes I'll phone to book if the prices fit my pocket, but is it that hard to just pm me your price. Sorry for the mini b... fit but come on ladies, you complain there's no work but you don't even put the extra effort in to reply to a simple sms

When I've seen the pics, read the reviews, the selling is done, all I want then is the price!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 874
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 12:15:48

On 2018-11-15 11:42:00 MrShyGuyV2 said:
ALL my memorable and enjoyable visits have been girls that were straight-up in their comms, 90% of them on pm. Rate, services, venue, parking, etc.

Get the admin out of the way as quick as possible. It saves everyone's time and attention.

So true but I think in my case it comes down to the fact that I booked the lady that gave me the details I wanted through the method I wanted so I never got around to calling the other for price. Maybe they would have been cheaper, maybe they would have given a better service but I'll never know.

Interesting though is that sometimes when I call to make the booking on the phone after getting a price on PM, I get a different price. Sometimes more and sometimes less. Quite annoying because by that time I pretty much decided to book and was calling to make that booking and then I have to rethink the whole thing on the call or go back to searching and by that time I wasted my punting time already instead of having booked another wg I was happy with the offer on.
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 12:34:32

Answer all questions in detail and all yr duo's and don'ts politely . Then he can plan his budget and time around all yr answers
Meg
Meg - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5028
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 12:49:58
Edited: 2018-11-15 12:52:26

I do reply on 99 % off my Pms.
It takes me 20 minutes everytime to log on /and doing that about 6 times everyday or more just to see and reply on every clients questions.

I prefer my clients phone me for the information.

I can't work on my gut feeling over a msg and want to know if me and this client will get along and he understands my rules.

Texting leaves alot off space for misunderstanding and then I need to repeat everything over and over again.

I would rather talk and not spend all my airtime trying to explain to every client I don't offer FH; Stripshows; GFE....and and and.
I don't like giving rates via msg or PMs.

You even get clients wife's texting to find out what we do...that's why I don't reply with my rates and offers via PMS; msg.
If you don't have the time to phone how are you gonna know you and this lady are compatible?

It's this where clients turn around at the door...because there was a lack of communication between you...and what you thought your getting?
Phone is the best way.

I've hardly ever get bookings from my PMS. Just if they can't reach me...they leave a msg to confirm our appointment.

If you really wanna book you will phone.

It all about the lowest prices gentlemen want to compare when sending a msg or pm and they sent the same msg to so many girls.
It's time consuming.

Even a few clients got pissed off because I didn't activate my whatsapp this month.
(Wonder who pays for that luxury)

PS: Last resort would be a msg...
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 13:50:29

But without a message, I have no recourse when the price or service said over the phone changes...

*Please pm or whatsapp me back :(
Carmen
Carmen - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 14:01:07

I will glady answer any and all p.ms at intervals of course hence it is sometimes better to what's app xxx to answer any questions regarding rates and or services ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 14:14:12

I think ladies dont always understand that we use punting phones. I put my punting phone on, only when making a booking. Otherwise the phone stays off!

I have had occasions where a booking is confirmed. Only with the girl having phoned an hour or two prior to re-confirm. When i dont answer, she unilaterally cancels.

So when i start driving to the venue, 30min before the booking, i get the sad message that the booking has been cancelled. It annoys me endlessly. But i cannot risk leaving my punting phone on at my open plan office or sneak outside 5 times a day to check if i have a message.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 14:29:53

This should be simple really, and work well for both the ladies and clients. The booking service should be more about what makes the client comfortable, and how quick can a booking be generated for the lady. It'd be a lot easier for me to confirm a booking if I can have an indication of the rates and services via PM, as well as do's and don'ts, which should be standard. A booking can then be considered confirmed if the client calls. The messaging platform should be a boon for ladies to crank up bookings. Who knows, the pm arrangement might be your next regular. My guess is that there are more time wasters who call than those who take effort to write and enquire about rates and service offering using pm. Using this platform is more convenient not only because we are at work and meetings for much of the day, but also you don't want to feel pressured to make a booking when you find the price is too steep for your pocket and the lady tries to persuade your or bargain hard (that sometimes happen). Messaging can offer ladies an opportunity to package their services and price in an attractive and convincing manner, while giving punters a face-saving exit if the price is too high . Punters should consider auctioning themselves by describing the type of lady, services wanted, and price prepared to pay, and invite PMs. This could give punters a large pool of ladies from which to choose the one to conclude a deal with based on the punter's offer. Ladies could also try to counter the fee upward and throw in an extra if they are confident they will exceed a punter's need.
Tamerin
Tamerin - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 14:35:39

Yes I agree just a simple sms to that special client. Can't hurt anyone......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.