Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Its not always easy.
Re: Its not always easy.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-07 14:09:05

@myword, truly a lovely gesture.

It is a hard industry and I am sure any SP would appreciate a shoulder to cry on.
Storm
Storm - Re: Its not always easy.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 448
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 14:48:42

On 2019-01-06 23:50:31 Arhwen said:
You sir are a man after my own heart. I take my hat off too you. I was told that clients are not interested in our feelings and that ladies chose this industry so we must deal with it.

Its good to know that their are still decent caring men out there.

You sir have my respect :)

Absolutely!!!
myword
myword - Re: Its not always easy.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 19:33:38

Only a fool will treat a person with respect and dignity based on his or her status in the community. Friendship is no determine by what is in your wallet
Ben.Brand
Ben.Brand - Re: Its not always easy.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 09:08:57

I think this industry drains all the emotions from the SP. Can't imagine what it must feel like to provide such a personal service to a total stranger. Letting someone that you don't know at all be intimate with you. Even worse for the SP's that are attached.
Hiding what you actually do on a daily basis from family and friends. Living a total lie most of the time.
Then I wonder why girls that get out come back.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.