Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: check out this crazy special and help a girl get back on her feet after leav
Re: check out this crazy special and help a girl get back on her feet after leav
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2827
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-19 13:45:35

On 2019-01-19 13:38:14 Rappaport said:
I never really paid attention to Lookin4Perfection or Sexy Ass, but after this banning one realizes how much crap goes on in plain sight.

True and how many ladies, who didn't need it, have fake punter profiles, praising themselves and more often than not it's ladies who are rather well-spoken of, ladies I thought wouldn't need fake accolades.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: check out this crazy special and help a girl get back on her feet after leav
Re: check out this crazy special and help a girl get back on her feet after leav
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-19 13:54:41
Edited: 2019-01-19 14:07:07

I never have a problem with a lady who create a fake name to promote herself,I hate them when they do to attack others and trying to ruin others business.

She has also made silly comments on other ladies profile sorry to say,She derseve it
Again I know she works with her boyfriend,maybe this is her boyfriend's username.they are broke so all they can do is use his username.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.