Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: cheating on ur wife
Re: cheating on ur wife
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-03 21:07:43
Edited: 2012-01-03 21:08:42

In fact it doesn't matter what anybody thinks. What will your wife think if she finds out?
JagseTollie
JagseTollie - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-03 22:10:15

Who cares????? Have sex and be merry. If the wife finds out, kick her out, give her half the assets and move on to the nest punt.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: cheating on ur wife
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-06 15:15:39

Hey you only live once, so live on the edge...!!!

What about all those guys who are married to real witches....? What then ...?

djo
djo - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-06 15:26:51

What about cheating wifes,let start something new,what happens the most,husband cheating in wife or wife cheating on husband
myself
myself - Re: cheating on ur wife
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-06 17:31:30

I do believe that it is indeed cheating, you are giving to another person what is meant for your partner whether you are a punter or a wg
mackie28
mackie28 - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-07 16:55:38

well yes she lives about 5 kms away and yes i had a massage and a very happy ending so if thats cheating i must tell u fook it was fun and the best is theres no sms or phone call when is she seeing u what time will u be home
MassageAddiction
MassageAddiction - Re: cheating on ur wife
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-07 21:12:48

In the 1900s, woman was send to the doctor to relieve them of Hysteria.....All that the doctor did, qualified as he was, was to stimulate the woman to an orgasm using various tools and fingers. (The vibrator was founded, or was it invented).

This was a seen as therapy. So, why can't a massage and hand relief be seen as therapy today?
mackie28
mackie28 - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-07 22:07:55

@ MA i must agree i love helping woman thats in need of help or as u put it in Hysteria hahaha
clintjohn69
clintjohn69 - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-09 21:44:16

When I get back from Builders Warehouse, I cannot tell my wife I spent the money and on what. I call it Builders Whorehouse. :)

It's the same thing. I love my wife but she cannot suck my boikie like the WG from Thailand or wherever. Screw-driver is great but an electric-screw-driver puts a smile-on every time. I don't think it's evil as it keeps everybody happy. The whore, the husband and the wife! (no-one asks, no-one lies).
BendOver
BendOver - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-10 08:47:22

I like to think of it as if though I am doing a good deed...everytime I think of stopping punting..I think of all the poor WG's/SP's that depend on me for their income...especially in these tough economic climates...how can i deny someone a piece of bread..

So think of it as a service to humanity....lol...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.