Navigation
Simone
Simone - Re: Question for the guys ..
Re: Question for the guys ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-18 03:31:50

Having no reviews doesn't necessarily mean that a girl isn't getting a good amount of clients. I think one of the reasons may be that a girl is good and gave their best but might not be memorable, another may be that guys get jealous and don't want to share the secret of what their getting, another reason may be that the service was not good but because a girl has a lot of potential and seems to have a touch background you don't want to ruin business for them.
Reviews or not, business continues as normal.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Question for the guys ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-18 08:27:24

On 2019-08-17 19:07:49 S247 said:
So im always checking the profiles out and i have noticed there is alot of ladies with no reviews, and for some reason i always wait for someone to put up a review but these days the reviews are slow .. so do the guys go visit the no review ladies or go for regulars if you want to go visit and do you review every ladie or not ..

What you need to remember is that all the ladies started out without any reviews. Some punter somewhere made the decision to visit, post a review and the rest is history.

I only review on request, but have been with a number of ladies with no or few reviews, their service is just as good, if not better than some ladies with pages and pages of reviews.

Good reviews are no guarantee that you will have a great time, excellent sessions are based on chemistry between punter and service provider. The better the chemistry, the better the session.

PS why should other punters always be the first to visit and review, what makes you better than them to not return the favor
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Question for the guys ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8038
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-18 08:49:44
Edited: 2019-08-18 08:52:49

I ALWAYS doing reviews when visiting the ladies .. isn't that what the reviewing system is there for ;)

Ps: Only 2 ladies requested me that I don't do reviews for them for personal reasons which I respects.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Question for the guys ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 316
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-18 12:30:39

Kooni said "Good reviews are no guarantee that you will have a great time, excellent sessions are based on chemistry between punter and service provider. The better the chemistry, the better the session. "

True. But you also pick up if a certain punter reviewed a lady and have given a good score, you chances improve as you and said punter tend to have similar preferences.
But the guys going lyric on each and every punt is not helpful, at least in my opinion.
Vanessa
Vanessa - Re: Question for the guys ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-18 12:51:07

A number of my regulars don't have a profile on esa. And don't have interest. I know plethora of girls with little to none reviews and are getting a lot of clients. And I had a client who told me that he is picky who he gives his gold star too.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for the guys ..
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-18 22:18:18

I have taken the plunge on a new SP that has not been reviewed on more than one occasion. But only if the rate is what I consider reasonable.

I don't punt often. When I do, I always post a review for the 1st visit - no repeat reviews. This forum is to share our experiences for the benefit of both punters and SPs.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.