JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Budget punts
Re: Budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 11:55:12

On 2019-09-03 11:36:28 ystervark said:
problem is that price is not a true value indicator here. for me my most expensive so far was my second worst experience.

True that. Never was price an indicator of quality of service in this industry.

But this thread was questioning what price is considered budget and what price point should be considered agreeable. Which is impossible to state, considering the variety of punters varying attitudes, wealth, stinginess, generosity, intelligence and stupidity.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 12:01:06

On 2019-09-03 10:59:56 Bbw Nadia said:
^
^
^
As stated above.Its not important what other punters consider a budget punt. You stick to whatever your budget allows

Nail on the head as usual!

Stick to what you are comfortable paying for a particular WG. There are WGs who charge a premium whom I'm more than willing to book and there are WGs who charge a premium I'm definitely not willing to book. Same goes for ladies charging what I consider in my head as budget pricing for me. Some I book some I definitely will never book

I've mentioned before I have a personal decision making algorithm I use to make my punting and price willing to pay decisions. Works for me, with the odd bad decision here and there.

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Budget punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1030
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 19:35:08

Thats true. The higher price you pay doesnt mean you gonna get better service.
I remember the first time I visit a lady aboth my usual budget punts. She was friendly but I got the impression she couldnt wait that the time is over. Maybe it was my looks, maybe was my small bike. I dont know. Luckly there was lot of other ladies who made up for it.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 767
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 19:43:50

Worst punt I ever had was the most expensive one.
Bastet
Bastet - Re: Budget punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 21:00:31

On payday a budget punt amount is substantially higher than in the last week before the next payday
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 21:50:53

The budget punts are normally Asian from as little as R400, they can pleasantly surprise u in a good way.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.