Navigation
Carmen-lex
Carmen-lex - Re: Where do MG's acquire their skills ?
Re: Where do MG's acquire their skills ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 12:32:00

Originally I was trained at the first venue I ever worked at (no longer open so won't mention names) we were all trained by the owner.
Personally I did not stop there when ever I had the opportunity to work with Thai or Chinese ladies I would request to be a fly on the wall in there sessions. And all the other places I worked with highly reviewed massage therapists I would do the same
This was five years ago
To date I am continuesly brushing up my skills by watching you tube videos as well as other online massage websites like HM massage to name a few I maintain never too old to learn new tricks ;)

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Where do MG's acquire their skills ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1095
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 13:35:49

On 2019-09-10 10:21:44 RealRod said:
On 2019-09-10 08:41:53 Arhwen said: Cum for a massage. Then you tell me ;)

Skills for days right here...

This is not experience over just the past 2 years but damn it's an experience worth having
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where do MG's acquire their skills ?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-10 14:07:10
Edited: 2019-09-10 14:08:30

I once visited a WG and requested a massage to warm me up and also because I had a pinched nerve (sciatic nerve) at the time...

Wow...I didn't even tell her about the sciatic nerve but she massage my whole body including my feet as well as my glutes and it seemed like she really enjoyed it and done a great job in the process...

I complimented her skills while she gave the massage and she informed me that she is actually a "qualified masseuse"...I never thought of asking where she got her qualifications because I was so taken by her magic that it left me speechless.

As a result I'm cured today and never felt better and I dont even bother requesting a massage anymore since I have no need for it ever since...so I just start pounding from the onset so to say, I have no time to waste although I should begin to opt in for massages going forward but I'm just so reluctant that no one else will compare to her.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Where do MG's acquire their skills ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8697
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 17:26:19

On 2019-09-10 10:21:44 RealRod said:
On 2019-09-10 08:41:53 Arhwen said: Cum for a massage. Then you tell me ;)

Thank you for your kind words sir :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 17:28:55

On 2019-09-10 13:35:49 Need4Passion said:
On 2019-09-10 10:21:44 RealRod said: On 2019-09-10 08:41:53 Arhwen said: Cum for a massage. Then you tell me ;)

This is not experience over just the past 2 years but damn it's an experience worth having

Wow!!! Thank you kind sir :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 17:31:04

On 2019-09-10 14:07:10 Juicy Pussy Slayer said:
I once visited a WG and requested a massage to warm me up and also because I had a pinched nerve (sciatic nerve) at the time...

Wow...I didn't even tell her about the sciatic nerve but she massage my whole body including my feet as well as my glutes and it seemed like she really enjoyed it and done a great job in the process...

I complimented her skills while she gave the massage and she informed me that she is actually a "qualified masseuse"...I never thought of asking where she got her qualifications because I was so taken by her magic that it left me speechless.

As a result I'm cured today and never felt better and I dont even bother requesting a massage anymore since I have no need for it ever since...so I just start pounding from the onset so to say, I have no time to waste although I should begin to opt in for massages going forward but I'm just so reluctant that no one else will compare to her.

You should try the hands of the Muscle Magician. I earned that name ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.