Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4165
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:56:38

And a bonus.. you will be able to see the visiting ladies without them knowing you own the apartment. Lol
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 12:16:52

On 2021-05-19 11:12:57 Shakira said:

Not as easy as it seems. Some will abuse your kindness and mess up the place, then there's drug abuse also. Lots of different people coming in nd out.

You do get some really nice people but its more of a headache than anything else. If you looking for an investment rather rent a place off to a couple or family.

This lady is wise beyond her age.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2258
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 14:34:33

In my humble opinion, Its not a good idea, unless you are in this trade already.

The upkeep and hushing-up money will be ever increasing, unlike the income, which may or may not increase.

Legal risks are always looming. Now a days people are getting SAPS calls after a normal punting adventure, from scamsters, so bear in mind the magnitude of this.

My 2c
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 22:16:46

It's a big investment.
Airbnb's are not doing well at the moment.

If you like this kinda of kink then buy a free standing house and set it up as a bnb or a retreat. You dont have to deal with body corporates this way.

It must be upmarket and look professional. Then you cater for all clients including working girls. They rent the rooms from you and what they do is their business. Nobody can question you or request hush hush money whatever.

Do it the right way and incorporate working girls as part of your business model without being a pimp but a hotelier.

Tourism in SA was very profitable pre Corona but post Corona it will be viable whenever it happens in a few years.

If you want a man cave as an apartment where you have an arrangement with some girls that will also be viable provided you engage with quality professional ladies who know how to play the game.

If you have the seed capital and ambition then go for it. Life is short and you must achieve all your dreams and desires on Earth.

PM me if you need more advice as I have lived this life over many times and have done all the above points given.....

JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3368
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 06:56:24

@Ninja you are back.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:29:29

Eish, I was thinking of doing this since I got a place coming available. You'll have me stuff to think about.
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:10:10

Thanks for all the input, gents and ladies. My vision was more along the lines of invitation only. So I would source an upcountry reputable lady, offer her the accommodation for a week or two, at discounted rates vs the hotels etc, and in this way provide more variety to the local punters.

It would definitely be very private and out of the public eye, so I'm not worried about the mafiosas, as such. It's really more of a win-win solution for the ladies and local punters.

But hey... It's still just a thought, so keep the advice coming.
Grace
Grace - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 605
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:59:16

I think its worth giving it a try and being selective of the ladies u choose is a good idea... i dnt think u wud ever lack ladies that wud wanna rent from u, as us(most) ladies are always looking for a convenient place to work from.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:02:19

On 2021-05-21 08:59:16 Grace said:
I think its worth giving it a try and being selective of the ladies u choose is a good idea... i dnt think u wud ever lack ladies that wud wanna rent from u, as us(most) ladies are always looking for a convenient place to work from.

Honey, I don't think the concerns getting anyone to occupy the space.

It's to ensure you get paid and any possible legal issues down the line.
Grace
Grace - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:12:26

On 2021-05-21 09:02:19 NoWhiteKnight said:
Honey, I don't think the concerns getting anyone to occupy the space.

It's to ensure you get paid and any possible legal issues down the line.

Still think its worth giving it a try :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.