Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Double
Re: Double
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 14:35:00
Edited: 2021-05-27 14:37:32

On 2021-05-27 14:22:19 Kommerq said:
Why are both Super Cock and Nowhitenight signing off their posts with their usernames ?is this standard practice on esa or is it an attempt to befuddle people ?

Very good observation. Looks like they could be the same person. ESA should investigate.

I also figured out that another wg possibly has a normal forum profile. She made the mistake of messaging me from the profile and her advert profile in response to a post I made about a review she had a rant about because she was rated less than 5/5 for her face. She then said it was a message from her boyfriend. ESA should look into that as well. She also goes around offering guys discount to remove posts that she deems negative against her. I noted Mr Super Cock quickly removed one if her posts regarding her and no doubt took her upon her offer. I politely declined her offer. It defeats the whole purpose of the site and ensuring that we all get reliable feedback.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Double
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 20:49:11
Edited: 2021-05-27 21:23:06

Rachel
Rachel - Re: Double
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 21:21:56
Edited: 2021-05-27 21:24:04

On 2021-05-27 20:49:11 Rachel said:
On 2021-05-26 16:10:11 Kelsey said: Contact me for my double special.

R2000/per hour for two girls.

R1200/half

Real lesbian show.

WhatsApp for more xx

On 2021-05-26 16:38:35 Super Cock said:

No thank you.

I've been to you before. You suck. Your service sucks.

You have a ugly scar on your left shin.

You have a shit attitude.

You not even really gorgeous. In reality your ass is flat.

Karma is a bitch.

Hey dude listen can you maybe just back off here a little bit please?? As the other girl that that advert is regarding I am asking you real nice to just lay low here for a while ok - you are now hurting my business aswell..

Also, I cannot help but wonder why, all of a sudden, a man - and a complete stranger at that (except for 1x1 hour long visit several months ago, as by your own admission), has suddenly and randomly just decided that today is the day to finally take up the reigns of justice and set the story straight about this whole situation. What is it that made you decide to put everything else in your life on hold for today so that you could devote all of your time and your complete attention to this matter?

Must've been something pretty radical to solicit such a sudden and empassioned response as the boycotting campaign you have so brillinatly launched isn't it?.. I wonder what it could have been.. I mean, to SO suddenly, be SO angry, about some RANDOM sp that you spent 1 HOUR with, SO long ago.. hmmm.. What could it have been I wonder?..

And, if it really was THAT bad, as you claim it was, then why not complain immediately and vent that anger by way of a negative review and move on with your life?? Why wait so long??.. Ooohhh yes, now I remember, you said the reason it took you MONTHS to finally bring this up is because you were "building up the courage" isn't that right? Funny thing that too, cos you seem pretty dam courageous now - being so adamant and assertive, refusing to back down or drop it.. impressive.. Hell dude, the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe you should teach an assertiveness seminar - maybe you could call it "How to build up courage over several months while quietly fuming, allowing your anger to sit and stew and bubble brew inside you until it finally bursts forth in a river of righteous indignation and contempt which can no longer be kept or contained"..

Anyhoo, now that I've gotten that off my chest (you see how easy that was?! Lol), I ask you again, one more time, on my knees (yeah baby), with tears in my eyes, dressed like your favourite anime character: "PLEASE WILL YOU JUST STOP NOW?? JUST LEAVE IT ALONE - IT AND HER AND ALL OF IT - PLEASE - COULD YOU MAYBE JUST PLEASE JUST LEAVE IT ALL COMPLETELY ALONE?? PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ONTOP??"..

I mean, your work is done here, you can feel free to give yourself a well deserved little pat on the back on move on to your next target (God help them). Your plan worked - noone is EVER going to book her again okay - well done and goodbye xx

>>SIDE NOTE FROM AUTHOR: And yes, I know this is way way way way too super frigging long, and I'm sorry. Started off as a short plea and then I went and got creative - I do apologise!! I giggle when u think of all you poor readers out there struggling on through this mound of high English nonsense I just came and dumped infront of you, just reading on and on and on and on hoping for a point, moral or ending to this story so you can file this away as time well spent and go to sleep, sorry boys but there's just none in sight!!<<<
Hahahaha ;P
Bye y'all xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.