[deleted] - Re: I need help!
Re: I need help!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:13:11

On 2021-05-27 08:11:40 Kelsey said:
Thank you SuperCock

I have escalated this to ESA.

Sorry if you had any bad experiences.

Sorry that I'm portraying a sad emotion.

I honestly do not remember at all having such a crappy booking as I have never ever done such a thing. I'm busy because I give a good service and I'm sorry you don't find me sexy I really am.

I really don't have words at the moment. I just feel torn apart.

Once again deepest apologies if I gave you such a bad experience.

The only time I've gotten iratated in a booking is when a client is pushy, rude or too aggressive and I don't remember that happening for a long time now.

Again I cannot express how sorry I am.

And with regards to the Facebook page. I've tried everything and it doesn't stop.

Good for you...

...You can do this...

...I sincerely wish you all the best.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:39:05
Edited: 2021-05-27 09:39:22

On 2021-05-27 08:28:44 Stem said:
On 2021-05-27 08:08:40 NoWhiteKnight said: Yes, you do need help from some good wgs with experience. Your little rant made me look at your profile and it's definitely not good at all. I suggest you contact some good wgs and find out how you can improve ASAP and refrain from trying to attack trusted punters for honest reviews as it just makes you look worse.

NoWhiteKnight

Dude... freshly joined and gunning at this lady already. I saw your response on her review from SuperCock.

I smell a rat here.

You probably think Super Cock is new too, don't you?

I'm just giving honest feedback to help bru. If you know who SC is and all his other usernames, you'll know he's reviewed a shit load and is more likely to say she's much better than she really was. He's been around a while as have I even if the usernames are new to you.

If you read her reviews properly, you'll see even good ratings are actually bad like she's selling gfe but doesn't kiss or do mutual oral. Obviously, she doesn't know what it is yet and needs help which is what I suggested.

As for the FB thing, my guess is it's a boyfriend or family member. Who else would actually know who she is and post stuff like that to try and get her to stop this trade?

The comment on the price... That's someone else too. That's 3 different things/people being used as one excuse to cover up one honest review from a reputable punter.

NoWhiteKnight
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: I need help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:54:37

Thank you to all the the punters that have given lovely comments.

New day and fully booked for the day already...so thank you..

Can't wait to see you gents that have booked today and give you the full Kelsey Experience.

Leaving good memories is what I aim to do.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 10:08:56
Edited: 2021-05-27 10:09:39

@Kelsey, on the Facebook thing it can only be some that 1) knows intimate personal details of you such as your real name and 2) knows that you are in the industry.

Unless you go around giving your real name to various people you meet in the industry it should be quite easy to narrow down who the suspect/s are, for example another wg you worked with,client with whom you became very friendlyand things turned sour, etc. The other alternative is that it's someone from your personal life who has somehow found out that you are in the business, for example an ex or a family member.

Pretty sure it falls under one of the above and you must have a gut feeling who this can be. Whoever this is you've had friction with before and this person has an axe to grind.
Kelsey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 10:11:53

On 2021-05-27 10:08:56 Frank White said:
@Kelsey, on the Facebook thing it can only be some that 1) knows intimate personal details of you such as your real name and 2) knows that you are in the industry.

Unless you go around giving your real name to various people you meet in the industry it should be quite easy to narrow down who the suspect/s are, for example another wg you worked with,client with whom you became very friendlyand things turned sour, etc. The other alternative is that it's someone from your personal life who has somehow found out that you are in the business, for example an ex or a family member.

Pretty sure it falls under one of the above and you must have a gut feeling who this can be. Whoever this is you've had friction with before and this person has an axe to grind.

I have an inclination as to who it might be.

I'll never understand some people's mentality tho, really.

Stem
Stem - Re: I need help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1125
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 11:49:58

There. You just proved my point. You must be very bored. And please melas sure that you do not respond with the wrong account. You dimwits eventually stuff it up.

On 2021-05-27 09:39:05 NoWhiteKnight said:
On 2021-05-27 08:28:44 Stem said: On 2021-05-27 08:08:40 NoWhiteKnight said: Yes, you do need help from some good wgs with experience. Your little rant made me look at your profile and it's definitely not good at all. I suggest you contact some good wgs and find out how you can improve ASAP and refrain from trying to attack trusted punters for honest reviews as it just makes you look worse.

NoWhiteKnight

Dude... freshly joined and gunning at this lady already. I saw your response on her review from SuperCock.

I smell a rat here.

You probably think Super Cock is new too, don't you?

I'm just giving honest feedback to help bru. If you know who SC is and all his other usernames, you'll know he's reviewed a shit load and is more likely to say she's much better than she really was. He's been around a while as have I even if the usernames are new to you.

If you read her reviews properly, you'll see even good ratings are actually bad like she's selling gfe but doesn't kiss or do mutual oral. Obviously, she doesn't know what it is yet and needs help which is what I suggested.

As for the FB thing, my guess is it's a boyfriend or family member. Who else would actually know who she is and post stuff like that to try and get her to stop this trade?

The comment on the price... That's someone else too. That's 3 different things/people being used as one excuse to cover up one honest review from a reputable punter.

NoWhiteKnight

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 12:11:19

[QUOTE;2937991;Stem] There. You just proved my point. You must be very bored. And please melas sure that you do not respond with the wrong account. You dimwits eventually stuff it up.

You just proved yourself to be an idiot.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: I need help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 279
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 12:46:03

[QUOTE;2937126;NoWhiteKnight] Yes, you do need help from some good wgs with experience. Your little rant made me look at your profile and it's definitely not good at all. I suggest you contact some good wgs and find out how you can improve ASAP and refrain from trying to attack trusted punters for honest reviews as it just makes you look worse.

Yeah, the ranting was a little uncalled for. It happens that punters give reviews a few weeks later than the actual booking. If one gets a negative review, one has to take it as constructive criticism and improve your service from that point onwards.
Kelsey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 12:55:49

Thank you Gretchen.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: I need help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.