Navigation
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1402
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 23:32:06

[QUOTE;2942361;Big Mac] Whats the point in your disparaging post, the lady is trying to make a point, if you don't agree, jog on by. Making an infantile unfunny comment is trying to pick a fight for no reason

It just lacks class

Mayb cos she used his Alias as a comparison haha
Kooni
Kooni - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 07:24:56

Gretchen unforetunately, it has been proven many a times over: In the Purple Valley that price don't equate to quality.

We as punters are only prepare to pay "that little extra" for the cosmetics such as location, and venue, it is quality of service that matters.
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 08:41:31

You need to accept punters trying to negotiate is part of your job.
Dont know why wg think they are somehow exempt from people asking for a discount.
A lawyer also gets requests for lower fees, doctors also at some point get told they are too expensive and plumbers also gets asked to add a small piece of work for free.
Ironically I have asked all three of the above for better rates but never a sp.

Alternatively you can become a mg. You rub oil on a guy for half an hour charge your normal fee and then charge your normal fee again for fh as an extra.
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 08:45:00

Just to add. Unfortunately this site is full of mutton dressed as lamb, chuck selling as prime beef and shit coffee in expensive containers.
primebeef
primebeef - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1121
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 08:48:30

Eish leave me out of this ffs
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:36:10
Edited: 2021-05-29 09:36:34

On 2021-05-29 07:24:56 Kooni said:
Gretchen unforetunately, it has been proven many a times over: In the Purple Valley that price don't equate to quality.

We as punters are only prepare to pay "that little extra" for the cosmetics such as location, and venue, it is quality of service that matters.

Exactly, in the purple world, we often find Ferraris for the price of a Datsun Go and then the Corollas wonder why we don't pay BMW prices for them.

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:37:10

On 2021-05-29 08:45:00 Lucky Horseman said:
Just to add. Unfortunately this site is full of mutton dressed as lamb, chuck selling as prime beef and shit coffee in expensive containers.

Lol, haven't heard that line in ages. 100% correct though.

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:38:08

On 2021-05-29 08:48:30 primebeef said:
Eish leave me out of this ffs

Why? Are you passed your prime now? #jokes

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:40:55

On 2021-05-28 23:17:03 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
...like you say, the rate you charge justify the level of service....

The market always dictates the price. I'd it's fair, bookings will be enough to make supplier and client happy. If it's low, supplier will not be able to keep up with demand. If it's high, it simply will not sell at that price.

NoWhiteKnight
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 367
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:47:54

On 2021-05-28 21:32:28 mervhughes said:
Conversely, there are two SPs on this site whose rates I think are too low for the service they provide. Both are gorgeous, have nice bodies and decent venues. Their fees are R600.
But I suspect it's because of their ethnicity.
Race is a touchy subject on the forum, but these two SPs are, shall we say, mixed.
I know from another SP on this site who is also mixed she can't charge the same rates as people of a lighter hue.
However, I tip for good service, which makes me feel better if I book a SP who is mixed.
I have also noticed that some Indian SPs charge what I think are exorbitant rates.
But, hey, it's supply and demand. And you get what you are prepared to pay for.

I dont understand this theory. As a white man we all know how easy it is to get white pussy whilst out partying or even just chatting up familiar faces. So why should i go and pay premium prices for the same white pussy that i can get for free???

Other ethnicities pussy, now there is where i dont mind paying premium if i am in the mood for such.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.