Gizara
Gizara - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 05:23:06

On 2021-05-28 23:24:29 oraljim said:
R25K but it was for a 2 hour session (paid upfront).

Yoh yoh I take it it's one of those fancy private agencies where they draw you in with their reassurance that the sp is top notch but then turns out to be one woeful experience.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 05:29:23

Haha, might have been this year actually. R1300 for 90 min where I decided to call it somewhere around the 40 min mark. Paid full price still (she took the money up front). Her pussy smelt like a sewer. Argh, traumatising! Left a review for this one and she deactivated that profile immediately.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 05:35:02

Mine was R1.7k. Was more of a joining fee or initiation fee to the purple world as it was my 1st time. Rookie mistake and paid up front and she went to pay the driver. Kept me on a string saying she will come back... ha ha ha. Innocent me in believed her. Her profile disappeared shortly after that.
Lesson learnt and now stick to the trusty review system and will always go with my gut rather than the blood rush.

ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 483
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 08:33:07

Mine was 5K. Was in the early days! Paid upfront. In and out 15 minutes. She disappeared after that.
Have learnt my lesson! Love the Purple Site as I can check out the reviews and do my homework. Don't have that type of cash anymore! Be careful out there guys!
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 08:49:59

Forked out bucket loads to bang strippers in the vip section at a club in Randburg many years ago.

Fck that was stupid.

Unfortunately I did not learn my lesson right away. Between 3 and5m a shot.

Dont drink and punt.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 08:55:15
Edited: 2021-05-29 08:56:03

An embarrassingly large amount. A story as old as the hills. Punter helps out wg in need that he thought he knew and could trust. WG honors her word for about 5 minutes and then the excuses start. WG blocks punter. Punter learns from lesson, moves on and continues to lead a good and blessed life. WG did not learn from lesson, continues on that path and gets worse off. Apparently one does not get ahead in life robbing people and Karma is a bitch.
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:24:42

On 2021-05-29 08:55:15 Frank White said:
An embarrassingly large amount. A story as old as the hills. Punter helps out wg in need that he thought he knew and could trust. WG honors her word for about 5 minutes and then the excuses start. WG blocks punter. Punter learns from lesson, moves on and continues to lead a good and blessed life. WG did not learn from lesson, continues on that path and gets worse off. Apparently one does not get ahead in life robbing people and Karma is a bitch.

Pretty much the same lesson here! I was a regular (up to 2x weekly) and she asked for a booking fee in advance for expenses, I think her car.

My gut said this was a bad idea because she could only text about it.. So I lent her the money but did not want a booking in return. I preferred the cash as I felt it was a slippery slope going down that path.

She proceeded to block me, I complained to ESA with proof and she was blocked from advertising, until we sorted things out. She's back advertising now and I'm no longer a regular.

I have learnt that if you lend somebody money, only give it if you are prepared to write it off. Especially in this world.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 09:42:34

On 2021-05-29 09:24:42 pizzaboyza said:
On 2021-05-29 08:55:15 Frank White said: An embarrassingly large amount. A story as old as the hills. Punter helps out wg in need that he thought he knew and could trust. WG honors her word for about 5 minutes and then the excuses start. WG blocks punter. Punter learns from lesson, moves on and continues to lead a good and blessed life. WG did not learn from lesson, continues on that path and gets worse off. Apparently one does not get ahead in life robbing people and Karma is a bitch.

Pretty much the same lesson here! I was a regular (up to 2x weekly) and she asked for a booking fee in advance for expenses, I think her car.

My gut said this was a bad idea because she could only text about it.. So I lent her the money but did not want a booking in return. I preferred the cash as I felt it was a slippery slope going down that path.

She proceeded to block me, I complained to ESA with proof and she was blocked from advertising, until we sorted things out. She's back advertising now and I'm no longer a regular.

I have learnt that if you lend somebody money, only give it if you are prepared to write it off. Especially in this world.

I wasn't aware ESA can assist with matters like this. But anyway,it's water under the bridge now. We live and learn.
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Highest amount paid for
Re: Highest amount paid for
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:11:12

Mine was around R3k for an overnight, plus supper costs, where I never even got a BJ and she slept all night cos she had a headache. And then a plane ticket from JBH to CT that was never repaid. And let's not forget she then offered me a 'discount' of around 10% on the next overnight offer when she came to town... I said no thanks.

So around R5k?

*eye roll. #Cleverer
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 11:18:17

On 2021-05-29 08:55:15 Frank White said:

Many a punter in the purple world can relate to this story! We have t-shirts to prove it!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.