Jakeburns78 - Re: What is up lately
Re: What is up lately
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1000
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 06:40:32

On 2021-05-29 23:09:47 Liza said:
On 2021-05-29 22:23:42 Donald007 said: So I've noticed
The last 2 weeks I've been inundated with calls and messages either offer specials, remote services or when am I coming to visit her.

Is money tight?

Mr,

I'm very sorry but I really think it's not professional of the lady. Doesn't matter what relationship you have. It puts extra pressure on you and indirectly on your personal life and family. I would suggest that you send her a polite message saying that if and when you can or will visit you will get in contact. Also tell her to respect your reality life, as she's your fantasy life and it's supposed to be balanced. Her behaviour is unacceptable. There's also times I wish I can send "invitations" to clients because I am short on a buck or ten, but I know I can fuck up a good relationship. Also makes me look desperate. Luckily my pride are too big. Even when it's quiet I still say I'm going strong when clients ask.

It really blows my mind how openly the girls are to ask for financial help/ contacting the clients saying I'm short of this and that. He's not your ex that needs to pay maintenance. Have some self respect. If it is really going tuff, start doing something extra... Get creative. If you can't, cut down on expenses. But for the love of his fantasy DON'T GET IN CONTACT WITH THE CLIENT. You supposed to hear from him, not him from you.

And now I will be stoned by the ladies. Oh well.. what's new?

As usual the voice of reason, well said @Liza

Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: What is up lately
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 07:09:08

Liza, you couldnt have said it any better. The ladies are territolising the punters. One cant honestly ask unless they feel there is more between the lady and the client. A lot of us are failing to let go of what happened in the hour or two with the man. Whatever is said in the room should really end when he says goodbye.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What is up lately
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5574
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 07:55:48

I have only once asked a client for anything. I needed a bakkie to transport a room sized carpet. He helped. And for years I was paying for the favour in discounts. If I had asked those transport guys who park at the 2nd hand shops it would have cost me R50. I paid close to R1000 in discounts.
I know punters say 'if you ever need anything...', but don't ever ask a punter for anything. Even when I was at my lowest last year, I never asked my regulars for anything. It was forum guys who had never met me who stepped upto help. One regular asked if he could get my chronic meds as we use the same doc and he happened to be at the surgery. So he asked them to pull my file and check when I was due for meds. I didnt ask him, he offered. He paid for several people's meds that Ramadaan.
I don't know how some ladies can so flippantly contact clients and ask for whatever. Or am I just too stupid?
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: What is up lately
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1127
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 08:04:51

On 2021-05-29 22:23:42 Donald007 said:

Is money tight?

Must be the understatement of the year.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: What is up lately
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 09:42:09
Edited: 2021-05-30 09:43:01

Best I had was after paying a lady i had been to once an "advance" on the next booking for her rent, which needless to say never happened, I sent her an sms as proof. Unfortunately the sms also showed my bank balance. She immediately sent an sms to the effect please can you buy me a heater, only R800, I see you have enough in your bank.. WTF???

That said, I have helped a few ladies out with loans over the years, some of which were quite large and they paid back every cent. You just have to be cautious.
Mr Easy D
Mr Easy D - Re: What is up lately
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 11:51:39

Seems like money is tight
batman23
batman23 - Re: What is up lately
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:52:03

So she paid for the hotel room. Fantastic. Now try get another client for some extra money, go on ESA putting your profile on available or work the weekend if possible. Don't ask a client. OMG!
[/QUOTE]

10000000000%
And more likely than not, it's a lie. Abusing the good graces of others
batman23
batman23 - Re: What is up lately
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:53:31

That would be the logical explanation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: What is up lately
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1023
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:57:33

On 2021-05-30 08:04:51 Johnny English said:
On 2021-05-29 22:23:42 Donald007 said: .....

Is money tight?

Must be the understatement of the year.

Many have lost their jobs due to covid, money is very scarce these days. Corporates got together and donated lots of cash to help out at the start of covid. Government promised to help those that are struggling, but but that's not happening
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is up lately
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 13:41:41

On 2021-05-30 09:42:09 Tobago said:

That said, I have helped a few ladies out with loans over the years, some of which were quite large and they paid back every cent. You just have to be cautious.

Wow! You got paid back!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.