Crave
Crave - Re: Reviews !
Re: Reviews !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 10:44:25

On 2021-06-02 09:48:21 Gretchen said:
@Amy-Lee. Same here. I've got a steady stream of clients but very little reviews. Looks like most of my clients are the freeloaders (non-members).

How to win friends and influence people. Calling your clients freeloaders.
Grace
Grace - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 10:51:41

I used to think that asking them to review could help, but they just tell u that they will and then they dont(some/most of them)

I've given up on asking for reviews... And the results are, I dnt have a lot of reviews, but I'm thankful of the ones that I have coz I didn't ask for them... But I still think if I wud ask maybe I wud be getting more.

Anyway, I'm okay with not having a lot of reviews and I still get clients, so im not complaining :)
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 10:54:34

This is a vicious circle LOL :D

I have the same "problem" if you want to call it that. I have a rather steady flow of customers and last month has been especially good for business, even a few that returned for more...but no reviews. Many of my gents say the are not gold members or not even basic members. I dont really mind not getting reviews that much because the gents reaction during and after a booking and the fact that a few of them returns tells me that I am doing well, but sadly it is true that good reviews on your profile do attract more and better clients....

But I am sure the reviews will pick up as well!

In the meantime I enjoy what I am doing and trying my best to let each and every gent that comes and visit me leave my room satisfied and happy and with a smile and wobbly legs ;)... whether he is only a "passerby" on the site or Punter of the year LOL
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1042
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 11:25:18

On 2021-06-02 10:54:34 Vicky said:
This is a vicious circle LOL :D

I have the same "problem" if you want to call it that. I have a rather steady flow of customers and last month has been especially good for business, even a few that returned for more...but no reviews. Many of my gents say the are not gold members or not even basic members. I dont really mind not getting reviews that much because the gents reaction during and after a booking and the fact that a few of them returns tells me that I am doing well, but sadly it is true that good reviews on your profile do attract more and better clients....

In the meantime I enjoy what I am doing and trying my best to let each and every gent that comes and visit me leave my room satisfied and happy and with a smile and wobbly legs ;)... whether he is only a "passerby" on the site or Punter of the year LOL

Hey I left you a review last month :(
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 11:43:32

On 2021-06-02 11:25:18 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-06-02 10:54:34 Vicky said: This is a vicious circle LOL :D

Hey I left you a review last month :(

Hehehe I know you did hun and thank you again for the awsome review!...LOL. !!
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 11:54:56

Judging by the number of punters I get I should be having more reviews than what I have now. But I understand Why, One punter told me straight up dat he won't review me bcs some amazing girls he reviewed gets so busy that they forget about him so he doesn't do it anymore cos Whenever he tries to book the lady she'll be fully booked.

As for me I love reading reviews good/bad it doesn't matter (& besides there is no Bad Review i just take it as my "BAD DAY AT WORK" you can't be perfect in your presentation in the boardroom all the time you're bound to have dat link missing or pages missing in the file or so on) cos all my sessions are different they have it's own different signature/mark that'll make me remember the face of the reviewers even if the review is 2 months late
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1333
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 12:06:53

Very true
Reviews can restrict availability
Its tricky. I reckon the girls deserve an honest review though.

I very seldom review a bad experience, only if it goes with a k.k attitude.

Review guys, spread the love
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 12:42:38

On 2021-06-02 10:13:39 HarryBosman said:
I'm still relatively new here, but 100% of my punts end in reviews. So far all of them have been spectacular, but the law of averages dictates that sooner or later (hopefully much much later...) I will have to write something less flattering. And I am more than prepared to do that too.

But I hear you, Kooni. I am one of those who are dependent on reviews, amongst others, when I decide on a potential booking. So to me it's only fair that I return the favour. In my view it helps my fellow punters and hopefully the ladies too.

It's a no-brainer, really.

Fully agree with this fast becoming a legend Mr HB.

All my visits end in reviews as it helps others.good or bad it is still an experience to share with others and help with making decisions.

My situation is if a girl hasn't had a review since 2019 already it's a hard pass for me even though her pics are recent, which is a shame but to maybe she's just not that memorable for someone to share?

Also I feel reviews would build a better brotherhood of punters so we could follow in their footsteps. We already know which punters to look out for on reviews and once we see their stamp of approval then it's a green light and open season which is great for the lady as she has been "pre-approved" and won't go wrong.

This business is similar to buying a 2nd hand car.always look for the best brand with best track record and maintenance plan.well known and reliable in the market.great value for money.body strong, no scratches or marks, fully functioning equipment.no pre-owner smell or smudge marks and it must feel like you the only and first one to arrive...

Once again...if no reviews or PG, or deactivated accounts then it's a hard swipe to the left for me...which is a shame and a loss for the ladies.

Not sure how many gents think like me or maybe it's just me and my weird mind...I could be completely wrong here.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews !
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-02 12:55:03

Stop worrying about reviews and worry about service. If the service is great, you can bet they'll be back and you don't need to worry about new people reading reviews.

It's a small minority of punters that are signed up here that relay solely on reviews to book or not book.

NoWhiteKnight
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11335
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 13:09:51

From the ESA homepage:

" Our goal is to provide you, the subscriber, with relevant up-to-date information that will assist you in making an informed choice."

If this is the goal of ESA and you are a subscriber but don't review the ladies you visited .. Mr Punter then you are selfish and not a team player !!!

To the most ladies in this industry it's their main source of income. They created a profile for us to make an informed decision who to visit and don't pay unnecessary school fees. It's also their marketing tool to sell their services like any other product.

If you don't submit reviews and withheld this information from your fellow punters, then sir .. you only riding on others backs and make no contribution to this site .. indirectly taking "food" from the ladies mouth ;)

I for one know there are reasons that some punters don't want to review BUT remember you do more harm than good by not reviewing ;)

Let's be team players and support the ladies in this difficult times !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.