Navigation
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 508
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 14:57:33

On 2021-10-09 14:42:12 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
There are plenty SPs around that are great honorable people with solid reputations that would never fuckup a retainer deal as they know how hard it if to get them in the first place, they just do not get "spot lighted" as often as those that fuck it up.

If maybe guys that are happy with their retainer deals would "spot light" these ladies more often and not try to keep them to themselves ;) it would help others to know where to go for that kind of deals ;)

I personally know 4 other Sps that also have retainer deals with regular clients that are happy enough to repeat it monthly. Two of whom is based in Centurion and other two in JHB area.( not mentioning names as I haven't checked if adds are active)

If you find a SP you really really like retainer deals makes perfect sense, and yes, there are a great many SPs with impeccable reputations. Well done to them!
Curious1
Curious1 - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 15:06:06

I will never pay a deposit again!

I made a booking with a certain lady for an all nighter.
She sent me a pic of a lady that would be joining us.

I agreed and paid a dep of R1500 as per our chat. The day of our booking I sent a msg to confirm. Phone was off.

Sent the lady that would be joining us a msg and she never even knew about the arrangement.

Today suddenly she is back on ESA claiming her phone was stolen and she cannot refund the deposit as she does not have any money.

She still tried to make it seem like it is my fault as she claims she was waiting for me but I never showed up.

So the next time someone asks me for a deposit I will just move along
kevman
kevman - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 15:41:49

On 2021-10-09 15:06:06 Curious1 said:
I will never pay a deposit again!

I made a booking with a certain lady for an all nighter.
She sent me a pic of a lady that would be joining us.

I agreed and paid a dep of R1500 as per our chat. The day of our booking I sent a msg to confirm. Phone was off.

Sent the lady that would be joining us a msg and she never even knew about the arrangement.

Today suddenly she is back on ESA claiming her phone was stolen and she cannot refund the deposit as she does not have any money.

She still tried to make it seem like it is my fault as she claims she was waiting for me but I never showed up.

So the next time someone asks me for a deposit I will just move along

It seems that the girls on esa (and I am not saying all of them, but some) sure have the worst luck in the world when it comes to phones.
Batteries dying and all call and WhatsApp history being wiped.
Phone stolen every other week.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 539
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 15:57:21

No. And neither should any of you.

Read that again.

That's like calling a lady and saying "hey I want to book you tomorrow but just give me a bj now today quickly and then tomorrow at the actual appointment we can finish off the session and only then I'll pay you the full amount". Seems stupid no?

At this point, if you're here on the forum and you pay a deposit you don't even deserve any sympathy when you inevitably create a thread about how you were scammed.
Joe
Joe - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 16:00:22

On 2021-10-09 13:19:56 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Punters.

How many of you actually pay the deposit to make a booking?

Personally I couldn't. Regardless of how good the reputation of the lady,I don't want to risk being duped. Yes, there are plenty of trustworthy ladies here, but I've already paid school fees with a 'retainer' deal and I'm not about to make the same mistake.

What you guys think?

And to the ladies, please understand that when a punter declines to make a booking because of a deposit, its not an insult.

It's ridiculously sad to know that any advertiser would stand you up on a retainer or for a deposit for that matter.

Its your income and reputation that feels the brunt of it.

For what my five cents are worth...... I'd say to pay a deposit of what the traveling is worth if you want to out book a lady thats still fair.
But for a normal booking if you go see her at her venue. Then NO deposit.
If you then drop the lady without canceling or explanation then its fair for her to ask you for a deposit because of history.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 16:04:32

On 2021-10-09 15:41:49 kevman said:

It seems that the girls on esa (and I am not saying all of them, but some) sure have the worst luck in the world when it comes to phones.
Batteries dying and all call and WhatsApp history being wiped.
Phone stolen every other week.

I have also never understood this. Ok, my battery has died on several occasions and I have had to switch devices and as a result lost WhatsApp chats. But if I had an arrangement with someone, his name would be saved ..... On my Google acc. So no important numbers are ever lost. In all the years I have only lost ONE phone. None were ever stolen. Maybe I was just lucky.
Back to the subject. I wouldn't travel if I have no deposit. And guys don't want to do that so I don't travel. Guys don't want to pay a deposit for all nights, so unless it's someone I know, I don't really do those either. I cannot tell you how many times I went shopping for an all night. I don't have things like milk, sugar, biscuits in the house cos I am not allowed those. I go and buy stuff for breakfast and snacks and nobody pitches. The stuff isn't wasted but it's things I am not particularly interested in eating. Once I even cooked dinner, at great expense, bought the full breakfast fare. It cost close on R500. And a no-show. So I cannot afford to keep losing out. No deposit, no all-night or travel
Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 16:57:43

Simple. No.
Sexy Karina
Sexy Karina - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 18:35:20

I CAN'T MAKE A ALL NIGHT BOOKING ARAGEMENT IF I DON'T HAVE A DEP FOR THE REASON IF HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT I LOOSE MONEY I CAN T MAKE APPOINTMENTS I. ADVANCE LIKE WE ALL PREFER TO DO . SO IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL ON A SMALL DEP IS GOOD FOR UBER TO BE PAID OR IF U CANCEL OR DON'T PITCH ATLEAST A PESON CAN STILL TRY AND MAKE A LIVING. I OFF COURSE CAN LET A CLIENT COOSE A GIRLL ON THE SITE COZ WE A ALL WORK TOGETHER. AND IF I'M LIKE TO BE SCAMED IT'S BAD ENOUGH. IF BEEN SCAMED SO MANY TIMES IN ONE WEEK.. WITH CLIENTS FAKE PAYMENTS AND BEEN ROBBED BY A CLIENT FROM MY CASH MY PHONE AND HOUSE KEYS. ALSO I'VE BEEN SCAMED ALSO I'VE BEEN FALSEE ACUCESED BY A CLIENT FOR NOT PICKING MY PHONE WHEN I WAS AT HOME BUT MY PHONE WAS STOLEN THE DAY OF THE BOOKIN AND I HAD NO PHONE OR CONTACT NUMBERS NEITHER DID ANY ONE THIMK OF JUST STILL COMING TO MY HOUSE AND HAVING THE BOOKING WNEN I MAKE A TIME WITH A OLD CLIENT I'LL NEVER NOT PITCH IF I CAN'T HELP FOR IT. I WAS AT HOUME AWAITING MY CLIENT AND HOPED THAT HE'D THINK SOMTING IS NIT RIGHT BECAUSE I'M NOT PICKING MY PHONE AND HE WAS AT MY HOUSE BEFORE SO HE COULLD HAVE JUST POPED AT MY GATE AND I WHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM AND STILL MADE A PERFECT EVENING AS PLAND EVEN THOUGH ALL WAS BIT OUT OF CONTROL I STILL COULD HAVE MADE ALL OF HIS FAVORITE THINGS COME ALIVE I'M A DESCENT WG AND I TRY MY BEST TO ALWAYS MAKE MY CLIENTS HAPPY AND I LOOK AFTER THEM.
MY GOODNES HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF Advantage and have let me down. By being payed fake and spending a night with a client 2x this year. Also money stolen also phone robed also been payed with standerdbank vouchers that's been used or reversed.. In all That negitve payments and things IL never understand how an man can rob a wg. We all know that there is no more lower than that it's a shame this world has turned into a serious problem. And a guy with a Black GTI booked me. All night payed with standerdbank etf and money never showed also his the one that let me drive with him to spar to buy drinks... Than he drove off. No payment no phone no house key.!
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 509
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 18:50:55

On 2021-10-09 18:35:20 Sexy Karina said:
I CAN'T MAKE A ALL NIGHT BOOKING ARAGEMENT IF I DON'T HAVE A DEP FOR THE REASON IF HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT I LOOSE MONEY I CAN T MAKE APPOINTMENTS I. ADVANCE LIKE WE ALL PREFER TO DO . SO IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL ON A SMALL DEP IS GOOD FOR UBER TO BE PAID OR IF U CANCEL OR DON'T PITCH ATLEAST A PESON CAN STILL TRY AND MAKE A LIVING. I OFF COURSE CAN LET A CLIENT COOSE A GIRLL ON THE SITE COZ WE A ALL WORK TOGETHER. AND IF I'M LIKE TO BE SCAMED IT'S BAD ENOUGH. IF BEEN SCAMED SO MANY TIMES IN ONE WEEK.. WITH CLIENTS FAKE PAYMENTS AND BEEN ROBBED BY A CLIENT FROM MY CASH MY PHONE AND HOUSE KEYS. ALSO I'VE BEEN SCAMED ALSO I'VE BEEN FALSEE ACUCESED BY A CLIENT FOR NOT PICKING MY PHONE WHEN I WAS AT HOME BUT MY PHONE WAS STOLEN THE DAY OF THE BOOKIN AND I HAD NO PHONE OR CONTACT NUMBERS NEITHER DID ANY ONE THIMK OF JUST STILL COMING TO MY HOUSE AND HAVING THE BOOKING WNEN I MAKE A TIME WITH A OLD CLIENT I'LL NEVER NOT PITCH IF I CAN'T HELP FOR IT. I WAS AT HOUME AWAITING MY CLIENT AND HOPED THAT HE'D THINK SOMTING IS NIT RIGHT BECAUSE I'M NOT PICKING MY PHONE AND HE WAS AT MY HOUSE BEFORE SO HE COULLD HAVE JUST POPED AT MY GATE AND I WHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM AND STILL MADE A PERFECT EVENING AS PLAND EVEN THOUGH ALL WAS BIT OUT OF CONTROL I STILL COULD HAVE MADE ALL OF HIS FAVORITE THINGS COME ALIVE I'M A DESCENT WG AND I TRY MY BEST TO ALWAYS MAKE MY CLIENTS HAPPY AND I LOOK AFTER THEM.
MY GOODNES HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF Advantage and have let me down. By being payed fake and spending a night with a client 2x this year. Also money stolen also phone robed also been payed with standerdbank vouchers that's been used or reversed.. In all That negitve payments and things IL never understand how an man can rob a wg. We all know that there is no more lower than that it's a shame this world has turned into a serious problem. And a guy with a Black GTI booked me. All night payed with standerdbank etf and money never showed also his the one that let me drive with him to spar to buy drinks... Than he drove off. No payment no phone no house key.!

On your profile you clearly state you fell asleep and that's why you missed your appointment? Now it's a stolen phone.. Good luck with those deposits!!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1496
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 18:58:05

My short answer is No. I will never pay a deposit for a booking.

What could help is if ESA could have a booking system that took payments.

Alternatively, I don't mind paying for the ladies advert on ESA as my deposit, with an agreement with ESA that if she messes me around that amount can go for the next lady's advert of my choosing

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.