Sabrina@ Sensual Spa
Sabrina@ Sensual Spa - Re: Heinz Winckler
Re: Heinz Winckler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-18 13:57:59

On 2021-10-18 13:47:18 Churchill said:
I think parents are concerned around facilities like toilets and change rooms. Etc. Society will find a way to work this all out. Just with it being a reasonably new issue these things have not been resolved.

I don't know if this should be seen as an issue, considering that you have privacy in the cubicle you choose to go into. If it's a biological boy identifying as a girl, what's the harm in letting her use the girl's toilets? Or vice versa for that matter.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Heinz Winckler
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1721
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-18 14:02:15
Edited: 2021-10-18 14:02:30

On 2021-10-18 13:57:59 Sabrina@ Sensual Spa said:
On 2021-10-18 13:47:18 Churchill said: I think parents are concerned around facilities like toilets and change rooms. Etc. Society will find a way to work this all out. Just with it being a reasonably new issue these things have not been resolved.

I don't know if this should be seen as an issue, considering that you have privacy in the cubicle you choose to go into. If it's a biological boy identifying as a girl, what's the harm in letting her use the girl's toilets? Or vice versa for that matter.

I agree 100%, this discrimination against sex needs to come to an end.

All bathrooms should become gender neutral. There is a famous restaurant/pub in Sandton we used to frequent on Fridays before covid. They had really well kept gender neutral bathrooms
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Heinz Winckler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4820
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-18 14:40:19

On 2021-10-18 13:47:18 Churchill said:
I think parents are concerned around facilities like toilets and change rooms. Etc. Society will find a way to work this all out. Just with it being a reasonably new issue these things have not been resolved.

It will be resolved.
Eventually.

And we must thank people for having opinions.

Whether it is a popular or unpopular opinion it does highlight issues that just get ignored or swept under the rug.

My opinion is that there should be normal male/female bathrooms aswell as gender neutral bathrooms in schools/ universities/ collages, hospitals, everywhere for that matter.

So everone, straight,gay, pan,trans, ect has an equal and fair choose with whom they want to share bathrooms with.

CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: Heinz Winckler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-18 15:42:43

Sometimes celebs' need to sell something so they create a fuss to become "relevant" again ... I don't thing this is a big issue.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.