Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fake police call
Re: Fake police call
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-21 18:00:41

Looks like they want to get someone who is stupid enough to admit that he visited the wg by declaring that he used genuine notes...

Fake police: "hell-o, dis is captain tshabalala, we have a case opened against you for paying a prostitute with fake bank notes.
Punter: that b1##h is f##@kin lying, it's not fake. I paid her with real bank notes. Those were real randelas.
Fake popo: so you admit to visiting a prostitute and paying for sex with her. Thank you.
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 18:02:24

I stay away from the East Rand area and also Centurion except for the ladies that's been in the business for long and have excellent reviews.
Deekath0n
Deekath0n - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 09:10:09
Edited: 2021-10-26 09:10:08

Thanks Busty Lacy for pointing out the con and bs that some WGs are getting into! This is so f'd up and can't believe WGs actually work with such scum. Now I can't trust the WGs I've called. So disappointing!
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 10:05:20

Aren't these numbers listed as Spam on True Caller?
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: Fake police call
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 10:51:29

bango.com/the-great-phone-number-harvesting-scam/

I have been doing research and figured it out, the syndicates have gotten smarter. Software that rediverts calls from your number to a fake phone which you then hang up and your number is then taken and the people farming numbers take your number and add it to a database and then they call you and threaten you because you have seen a working girl, this is why our phones are so quite and there is a increase of exsortion.

I think our clients should just tell them to f off.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fake police call
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 10:53:14

I have also been contacted by the charlatans and I stay in Hilton KZN. Their reach is far. I believe best thing is to post the nrs on here where these assholes are calling from so there is a constant way of blocking them.

Just my 2c.
Busty Lacy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 12:01:42
Edited: 2021-10-26 12:02:17

I don't believe that it is all the girls selling the numbers, because of these assholes doing this to us girls we are losing our lively hoods and people are looking at us as if we are working with the scammers, my heart bleeds for the girls who don't know this or have the insight to what these assholes are doing, I won't be labelled as a scammer or be seen as someone who sells numbers,I will stand and fight these cunts, and I know that they are reading the forum, and I want them to read this.....Get off your lazy ass and work stop stealing hard earned money from people and using us girls as your backdrop, stop using us to make yourself rich, I work hard to keep my name and my work ethics high so please fuck off.....get a job and work like all of us do.

Anyway enjoy your day my fellow sps, and to all you awesome gentlemen on ESA have a awesome day and please if you receive a call from any scammer tell them to fuck off and go to hell, because they are only trying to scared you. They are taking a shot in the dark...... Fuck em.
bango.com/the-great-phone-number-harvesting-scam/
Busty Lacy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 279
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 12:03:34

On 2021-10-21 18:02:24 Ismail16 said:
I stay away from the East Rand area and also Centurion except for the ladies that's been in the business for long and have excellent reviews.

Shit definitely time for me to move areas lol
classy
classy - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 389
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 14:03:25

When they call just say F@#*! OFF

Then call the wg and ask her if she really wants to go down that road.

That's what I do.

Guys they wont tell you who the girl is, but they will give you a date that you visited. Up to a month or so ago. So if you have tracker use that to figure out who it was or make some kind of note somewhere safe.
Jmo
Jmo - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 14:08:38

So this is the only reason why I always hide my number when calling. If the girl answers and I want to visit, then I do so. If the girl doesn't answer, I move onto the next one. Simple

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.