Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Fake private investigator
Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9006
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 22:17:16

The one with the "paragraphs" is the worst version of the original writing/post.

The worst I've ever had to read.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4936
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 23:42:36

On 2021-11-10 22:17:16 Kimmylee said:
The one with the "paragraphs" is the worst version of the original writing/post.

I agree... It is terrible...worse than the original as all the " I am fkn mad" energy got lost by breaking it up ;)

But atleast after a second and third read I now know...

Some punter left a shitty review on both her profiles.

Then after her reply on that he called her and sweared at her. She told him to f off.

Then he called pretending to be another client. She told him to f off.

Then some women called her pretending to be a private investigator.

She told her to f off.

And she aint scared of them and their threats as she has friends in blacks and red that is powerful.

??? Atleast that's what I understand.

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2095
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 23:49:56

Miss Red - the Crazy Whisperer
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4937
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 00:17:25

Hehehe oraljim.. no not at all.;)

Just took a bit longer to understand what would get someone so upset that they type like they talk when they upset..without breathing...

You would have gotten it too if you taken a monet to want to understand. But not everyone to wants to understand. It is easier to just joke around and make fun of someone's language skills or writing skills.

oraljim
oraljim - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2096
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 00:34:45

On 2021-11-11 00:17:25 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
You would have gotten it too if you taken a monet to want to understand. But not everyone to wants to understand. It is easier to just joke around and make fun of someone's language skills or writing skills.

To use an American legal term: you are assuming facts not in evidence. In fact that comment was considerably more prejudicial and assumptive than anything I said. I genuinely *DID* try to understand her, thank you very much! I spent nearly 15 minutes trying to de-cypher the gobledygook. I don't buy that she was "so worked up" she typed like that. *EVERYTHING* I have seen from her is like that - from her profile down to simple comments. So this wasn't an outlier, this is normal communication for her, or at least all evidence points that way. And that is all I will say regarding this lady. I have never, nor will I ever call her or visit her or understand her so in future I am going to just ignore absolutely everything about her, except perhaps for occasional entertainment purposes. But please do not make assumptions about my motives, meanings or words. I am outspoken enough that if you want to know what I am thinking, as opposed to incorrectly assuming something, just ask - I promise I will answer if I see it.
Bish
Bish - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 01:22:59

I can't understand what the heck she is saying needs to go back to school and learn how to write , Jesus Christ!
Crave
Crave - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2418
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 05:09:17

Lol... "Old stinking bustads"
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9009
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 08:57:23
Edited: 2021-11-11 08:58:19

On 2021-11-10 23:42:36 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-11-10 22:17:16 Kimmylee said: The one with the "paragraphs" is the worst version of the original writing/post.

I agree... It is terrible...worse than the original as all the " I am fkn mad" energy got lost by breaking it up ;)

Then after her reply on that he called her and sweared at her. She told him to f off.

She told her to f off.

And she aint scared of them and their threats as she has friends in blacks and red that is powerful.

My point is you do not try nor attempt to change a damn thing because you would make things worse. Not for yourself but also for everybody else following this thread. Whether they care enough to read this thread or not. As for the vile comments, no one can prevent that.

But the original post is not yours, mine nor anyone else's to mess with. It is hers, so let it be! And if anyone sees a pattern throughout, let her be!

If someone tells her to go back to school. That person must take her to school and pay for her lessons. Otherwise let her be!

If someone says they will be avoiding her and not book her, then skip the pages but if you cant help yourself. Stop being a trumpet about it and just let her be!

If anyone stinks, is old and is a bastard. He/she sees a reflection of themselves in the mirror!

But it would be nice to just let her be, don't you think?!

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2311
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:00:53

On 2021-11-11 08:57:23 Kimmylee said:
On 2021-11-10 23:42:36 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: On 2021-11-10 22:17:16 Kimmylee said: The one with the "paragraphs" is the worst version of the original writing/post.

She told her to f off.

My point is you do not try nor attempt to change a damn thing because you would make things worse. Not for yourself but also for everybody else following this thread. Whether they care enough to read this thread or not. As for the vile comments, no one can prevent that.

But the original post is not yours, mine nor anyone else's to mess with. It is hers, so let it be! And if anyone sees a pattern throughout, let her be!

If someone tells her to go back to school. That person must take her to school and pay for her lessons. Otherwise let her be!

If someone says they will be avoiding her and not book her, then skip the pages but if you cant help yourself. Stop being a trumpet about it and just let her be!

If anyone stinks, is old and is a bastard. He/she sees a reflection of themselves in the mirror!

But it would be nice to just let her be, don't you think?!

I offered an app which I provided for free, if it helps. It's on the bottom of the previous page.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9011
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:13:50

On 2021-11-11 09:00:53 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-11

I offered an app which I provided for free, if it helps. It's on the bottom of the previous page.

AE...anyone can access any app if they needed it.

Punters would ask the WGs to be their original selves. Now here is someone as original as they come and expresses themselves in full view and all of a sudden her transparency is a problem? No no no....There are those who understand and appreciate her. As for the App. Why didn't you also send it privately via PM if you were serious?

Since you didn't, let her be! Don't shove it down her virtual throat!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.