Navigation
Kev_b
Kev_b - Re: ...never look agift horse in the mouth?
Re: ...never look agift horse in the mouth?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 22:07:19

Its spelt Lust not Love.
It make the main brain go soft and the other hard headed.

If i wanted long term then i would not be looking here, i would have a side piece, a regular side piece but that opens the door for complications.

I know what i want, that is why i am here,lust i forget this is transactional, and yes thats the long and short of it is transactional.

Woman and Men in true relationships communicate with each other, every deep and painful or wonderful feeling without judgement,thats is how it grows the relationship. Well thay is my opinion.

I am here for that clarity that is sometimes required when u need to take a look inside from the outside, a different perspective, sometimes an eye opener and sometimes a warning.

Miss RB you where an Eyeopener, a different perspective gained, but it was a different perspective about myself, One to experiment, understand and test until i am ready to share with my significant other.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...never look agift horse in the mouth?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-05 08:50:46

OneNightOnlyTwo

How do i respond?

Oh my...u have taken my breath away.

The Gent...a true Gent i know he is. And i do hope we shall have our naughty liaisons uninterrupted...he is quite deliciously naughty and willing to surrender to my "wily" ways.

As to u...u do know i shall continue being most "wily" whenever we may re-acquaint?
I could not imagine it being any different nor any less sincere than the very first visit u and i shared.

To being a free beautiful creature...DAMN! I love that u see me like that. An affirmation of my desire to come across the way i hope i am....BUT...still... feet very firmly planted on the ground.

Coerced? ...been around too long on this fine Earth to be coerced into anything that does not sit well with me...BUT am careful not to insult another person in the process of saying...No Thank You.

Diplomacy knows to weave its special brand of magic and leave ripple effects positive for, who knows , those that are not of ones close circle sometimes become ones best allies.

Respect goes a very far far way....and is also telling of the person...i think...?...don't u?

To live without Lustre means passions dead...that would be the death of me.

Feel me close. Feel me near.

Soon.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...never look agift horse in the mouth?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-05 09:11:08

Kev_b

May i clarify...it was not a case of Love, and more a case of something a little deeper than simply Lust.

As i mentioned, a man worldy in the ways of "Purple" offerings and having had his fair share of of tit-bits on the side, this was an ask for, quoting your words, "a regular sidepiece"...and no offense taken from that term. It is a simple truth.

The issue was, that spending 45mins was NOT enough for me to take him up on his generous offers and bind myself to, again quoting your words, transaction that would have been agreed to, from my side, by accepting his generous offers, WITHOUT knowing the t's and c's involved

I would have hated him or me feeling used or abused in any way.

I would like to imagine he will keep that offer standing and afford us the opportunity to share a dinner or two and...then who knows.

I enjoy taking on offers of the most "courtesan of ways" BUT, with clear understanding as to what is expected...yep. Can get complicated as emotions do know to play a HUGE role but, when the sincerity of the share is upfront then dealing with the challenges is a tad easier.

And now dear kev_b

Thank u for making me your 'companion' for a few hours. Thank u for trusting me. Thank u for enjoying with me.

Thank u for confirming i was an eye opener and that good things are still to come of the little we travelled together.

I do hope to be your choice once again and continue on that adventure new.

x.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.