Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Money
Re: Money
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-04 16:09:25

I have no issue with it at all, first thing I do is pay (and if she counts it good for her) and then I don't worry about it again

Jake[/QUOTE]

Its just not the same. Leaves zero space to tip on the Euphoria of a good punt. Aiy no man.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-03-04 19:37:35

I guess every one has a preference.
I place my payment on the table or bedside while I'm still getting undressed.
However, if I'm explicitly asked for upfront payment before that stage, I respectfully decline and end the booking right then.

I only started doing this after noticing a pattern where all upfront demands led into nightmare bookings... yet having to handle cash afterwards reduces that euphoric feeling for me
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-04 20:07:08
Edited: 2022-03-04 20:10:14

On 2022-03-04 19:37:35 RTM said:
I guess every one has a preference.
I place my payment on the table or bedside while I'm still getting undressed.
However, if I'm explicitly asked for upfront payment before that stage, I respectfully decline and end the booking right then.

I only started doing this after noticing a pattern where all upfront demands led into nightmare bookings... yet having to handle cash afterwards reduces that euphoric feeling for me

This is how I like it. no need to ask.. it is just there..

It super sucks to have to ask for payment up front and it sucks even more having to ask after.. lol ( I will ask first timers to put fee down on table before I get into anything physical lol but that is purely to teach them that that is how I like it done.

I don't want to ask for it not upfront or after.

Money gets discussed while making the appointment by time you reach my door I want to see it just appear on coffee table or side table... That way I can relax and pay full attention to every single second not once wondering if this guy actually have money to pay me lol
spaz
spaz - Re: Money
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-04 20:39:38

On 2022-03-04 16:09:25 Tsela said:

I have no issue with it at all, first thing I do is pay (and if she counts it good for her) and then I don't worry about it again

Jake

Its just not the same. Leaves zero space to tip on the Euphoria of a good punt. Aiy no man. [/QUOTE]

You can always tip after the session if you're satisfied with the service
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Money
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 928
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-04 21:27:28

I like taking a small gift along a d typically include the cash.

So the gfe illusion stays as I only hand over a gift.

Have to giggle, recently did same but she was so curious about the gift, she did not spot the roll of cash in the bottom of the bag. So there is no perfect solution.
Maybe Jake is right. With an eft I can't miscount
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-04 21:50:15

whats wrong with you girls??? Its business its your money, when they gone out the door some of your money gone too. Get it up front whats wrong with you. Its a busineess transactions so be business like in the beginning and ask for your fee. guys think its the right thing to do. if they say they will pay after session (never had that one) insist on the money then and there. if he still says i will give after dont worry. WORRY cos you aint gonna get it! end of. Learn girls Learn. s
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-04 21:57:53

cunlinkiis. bloody cheek going into the ladies bag,she should not even have her bag whilst in a session...too many robberis these days. but to go to her bag an put money, that aint good, no guys should go into ladies bags. bad move that one. s
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-04 22:12:45

On 2022-03-04 21:57:53 Sylvia said:
cunlinkiis. bloody cheek going into the ladies bag,she should not even have her bag whilst in a session...too many robberis these days. but to go to her bag an put money, that aint good, no guys should go into ladies bags. bad move that one. s

He meant the gift bag, not her handbag sweety xxx
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-04 22:22:08

oh doofy me, well thats a good one. nice to do that. me next please.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-04 22:37:49
Edited: 2022-03-04 22:39:03

I wasn't always like this, but after hearing all the stories of how some fuckers rip off the ladies, nowadays I always place the box of condoms (I like to bring my own condoms) and the money on the side table or bed where she can see it. Then I give her a moment to count it while I excuse myself to the bathroom.

P.S. and lately I also just pay my tip upfront together with the fee. I've found that I get better reception when the lady can see that I've already included something extra.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.