Re: Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 16:52:00

Dear Sabrina.

May I be me, pls?

Typical RB?

They say the Phoenix did rise from the ashes. .even more majestic.

I am totally taken aback.

THANK YOU!!!

I watched that thread from the side whenever I logged in.

I kept quiet. It was not supposed to go that personal and ugly.

But when u became the prey and I sensed that it was till death...I could not let my fellow lioness go down without me showing my teeth too...even though they a little blunter than urs...wink!

U are OK...and i am still struggling to understand that Ms. Sabrina is ok with me too.

We belong to the same pride.

We are Women. Good women no matter what the world may think of us just because we occupy the space of fuckery.

U still reading???

LOL!!!... I would not be surprised if u yawning!

Hold u most fondly close and sincerely....Ms. Sabrina.

Me.

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1003
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 17:50:40

On 2022-09-30 15:19:46 Lagen said:
I find the general lack of camaraderie amongst the girls in this industry sad.

Internalised misogyny - who needs men to bring us down when we can do it to ourselves. It's distressing to watch.

As was that disgusting thread.

This thread, however, was pretty fucking nice to read xx
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 18:12:03
Edited: 2022-09-30 18:12:37

On 2022-09-30 16:52:00 Russian Bridgitte said:
Dear Sabrina.

May I be me, pls?

Typical RB?

They say the Phoenix did rise from the ashes. .even more majestic.

I am totally taken aback.

THANK YOU!!!

I watched that thread from the side whenever I logged in.

I kept quiet. It was not supposed to go that personal and ugly.

But when u became the prey and I sensed that it was till death...I could not let my fellow lioness go down without me showing my teeth too...even though they a little blunter than urs...wink!

U are OK...and i am still struggling to understand that Ms. Sabrina is ok with me too.

We belong to the same pride.

We are Women. Good women no matter what the world may think of us just because we occupy the space of fuckery.

U still reading???

LOL!!!... I would not be surprised if u yawning!

Hold u most fondly close and sincerely....Ms. Sabrina.

Me.

I am honestly honoured that you would call me a fellow 'lioness'. Lions don't let any of the other animals mess with them, and I find this a great compliment.
Whatever our past differences were, I hope we can put them far behind us. I'm not here to fight with any of my sisters, contrary to popular belief... I'd rather love than hate. I obviously have felt offended by you before, and even though I felt I was right at the time, I could've worded things differently. I did read the whole thing, yes- love the sense of humour! Lmao!

To be perfectly honest with you, that thread made me cry the first time I saw it. I phoned my boyfriend, balling my eyes out. After managing to calm me down, he convinced me to stay home for the day, because I was really out of it. I ended up taking two days off because I couldn't face looking at anyone. That's how much it affected me.

Thank you for being a true sister, this has really hurt me. I appreciate your support <3
landy
landy - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 572
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-01 08:58:49

Sabrina

I see that the "thread" has finally been closed. That goodness ESA Admin saw the light. When the one line insults were being quoted - and I was not looking them at directed at you - I was enjoying them.

However, when a couple of the imbeciles started turning the thread into a discussion on the finer points of what constitutes RAPE, I was not only horrified but disgusted. I apologise, not only on behalf of myself, but 99.99% of the educated male race.

Whether I throw R 1 or R 10 000 in hard cash or gifts, before or after the fact. Whether I mask myself behind a keyboard or a balaclava. It is the Woman's prerogative to decide whether she would want to engage with sexually. If the woman declines, I must gracefully walk away AND IF I DONT THEN I AM DOWN RIGHT WRONG and my actions border on that of an animal!!

Once again, I apologise. I have generally not enjoyed your interactions on the forum over the last couple of months, but in this instance, I have your back

Regards
B

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.