Navigation
Victoria The Original
Victoria The Original - Re: Just a question
Re: Just a question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 07:03:49

Yeah some people like harassing others. I like peace but I will stand up for myself.

Anyways... @danwest I have been given a contact by another punter for mounted archery and will be giving it a try in the near future. Should be fun. Thanks for the input.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Just a question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4065
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 08:23:42

yeah K dont seem to get to those. s but i may try the up and coming one. just for the WINE, being the wino that i am. LOLOLOLOLOL. By the way miss Vic that is our personal section so would not advise you to go post anything from it!!!! Maybe you enjoy having a wake up call at 02h00 in the mornings.....i really dont and thats why my phone is off. although sometimes left on becausr of my 2 bottls vino i forget to switch off, then the preverbial arse will call just to ask rates, with no intention of arriving, or if it does its either platered or iced up. Not for me thanks.
Victoria The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 09:00:25

I sleep at night. I dont call people at 2am harrassing them. That's psycho behaviour. Will be taking this up with esa first before I break the rules. Unlike you I'm old enough to know better. The fact that you are now obsessed with harrassing me because I called you out on it speaks volumes about you. You are more than welcome to try call me in the middle of the night - my phone is off at a decent hour thankfully, so that will be just frustrating for you. Leave me alone tannie. Focus on you and your own behaviour.
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4068
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 10:14:15

Listen up woman. stay outta my face. you are becoming quite annoying and obviously frustrated in ore ways than one. WHO SAID I WAS GONNA CALL YOU ANYWAY!!!!! If guys have the No Respect for us then why should we them??? If ladies working at all times of the night then good or them and yes the guys can phone, but dont make appointment and not rock up that is damn right discourteous and very very rude with no respect. I am talking here about ladies being harrased by certain clients late at night, that is not on, so they must expect a call also and see how it feels. There so now you dont have to post anything woman. Now go shoot some arrows and maybe one will boomerang. LOLOLOLOL S
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Just a question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1019
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-19 10:19:51

Now now Tannies play nice just simply ignore each others posts if you really despise each other that much. Cat fighting on here will not help your business
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4070
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 11:09:31

No cat fighting K just dont like people in my face for no reason. So of course i stick up for myself. V has let this post go to her head and gotten way out of order. Saying things on our private forum is for our ears only and she decided to rant on GF. Out of order quite frankly. anyway I got lunch date yipppeeeeee. So few bottles VINO cos Im a vino fanatic. LOL bye bye . S
Victoria The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 11:49:04
Edited: 2022-10-19 11:54:41

Lol. I love how she is backtracking and trying to confuse the issue. Thanks for making it public that you HARRASS clients in the middle of the night. Guys can now make up their own minds. But I will share via pm and watsapp what you actually wrote to anyone who wants to know as it's so very shocking and psycho. Trying to downplay what you posted isn't going to help. I love how you are trying to play victim all of a sudden. I didn't post on YOUR posts, you chose to HARRASS me darling on MY post here. Hilarious. I won't engage with you anymore despite your continuous harrassment. I'm just going to tell the truth and expose you. Have a nice day tannie. You more than welcome to let me show how arrows work babe. I promise you won't feel a thing afterwards. Mwah xxx
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4072
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 15:56:45

vICKY DARLING you on some kind of meds? hard rocks? and not the ones between okes legs. You are quite sad and really for attention and trying to make me a bad person. whats your point kiddo?? Yeah maybe they wont harrass ladies middle of night if they have no intention of booking, so get over yourself and keep your phone on so they can call and make nuisances of themselves to you.. Harras? Im only answering posts love. You have a good one kiddo. S
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4073
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 15:59:52

vICKY DARLING you on some kind of meds? hard rocks? and not the ones between okes legs. You are quite sad and really for attention and trying to make me a bad person. whats your point kiddo?? Yeah maybe they wont harrass ladies middle of night if they have no intention of booking, so get over yourself and keep your phone on so they can call and make nuisances of themselves to you.. Harras? Im only answering posts love. You have a good one kiddo. S
Victoria The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 16:07:26

And she's back.... damn .... why you so obsessed with me? Are you bored tannie? Nothing better to do? You the one who calls clients to HARRASS them. You said so yourself. You are a special kind of psycho bitch crazy. Lol. Have some more wine darling.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.