Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 14:51:44

On 2024-03-20 13:31:33 Shadow24 said:
I wish more ladies would respond and not ask to WhatsApp them especially since there has been cases of some ladies selling contact info. One of my regulars even showed me messages of people offering a few thousands for clients numbers and she just blocks them immediately.

Install telegram. You have the option to hide your number. Nobody can scam you if there's no number attached. More and more are moving to telegram, whatsapp is not reliable anymore.
After u make contact on telegram you can delete your account...
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 14:55:02

Pm/Dm, whatsaps and telegrams
and emails will all get responses within 30 min to 3 hours, if sent during day time between from 07h00 and 19h00.

Whatsaps and telegrams get faster responses as the copy and paste method of all my service info cards tskes almost no time.

Esa pm/dm only allows one file attachment per response. Which means multiple messages must be sent to get all info across and that take time.

Emails take more time to respond to as attaching files take longer.

So in general emails and pm's/dm's typically gets attended to when i have more time.

I however have one execption regarding emails, that might lead to no response from me.

If your email ended up in the spam folder, I wont read it or reply to it. So if you havent recieved an answer to an email sent to me that might be the reason. Please try pm/dm or whatsap or telegram me.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6644
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 15:03:58

On 2024-03-20 14:51:44 Kaycee said:
On 2024-03-20 13:31:33 Shadow24 said: I wish more ladies would respond and not ask to WhatsApp them especially since there has been cases of some ladies selling contact info. One of my regulars even showed me messages of people offering a few thousands for clients numbers and she just blocks them immediately.

Install telegram. You have the option to hide your number. Nobody can scam you if there's no number attached. More and more are moving to telegram, whatsapp is not reliable anymore.
After u make contact on telegram you can delete your account...

Unfortunately 99.9% of the advertisers are going only providing their numbers to call/WhatsApp so telegram isn't going to help contact someone you don't know.

Even more so is these scammers do have a way to contact you in Telegram. I don't know how but had it happen to me so needed up deleting my punting Telegram. I thought number weren't shown so I was using that Telegram for some other hookups. You can imagine my surprise when scammers from the punting world made contact on Telegram.

N4P
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1889
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 16:15:58

Bonjour gentlemen, I do respond to my PMs.
Gros bisous
Cleopatra (Your Royal Affair)
nsence
nsence - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 19:51:13

I have never had success trying to arrange on ESA inbox, those girls that do respond take way too long. Often more than 24 hours.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6649
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-20 22:42:53
Edited: 2024-03-20 22:43:45

On 2024-03-20 19:51:13 nsence said:
I have never had success trying to arrange on ESA inbox, those girls that do respond take way too long. Often more than 24 hours.

I have had quite a few bookings and most of them were great from PM's over the years. Actually only one was bad because it wasn't the lady that was responding but the venue owner so the lady had no clue what we discussed and first things she told me when I entered the room was her don'ts which was everything we discussed. All other PM punts were fantastic so I think then knowing who you are and interacting on the forum can lead to better experiences than the cold unknown WhatsApp enquiries.

N4P
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10267
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 22:53:39

On 2024-03-20 19:51:13 nsence said:

I have missed out on many requests made for the same day.

Simply because sometimes I might not log on until late at night or following day as work keeps one away from forum....and thus I am sure many other ladies are the same.

And thus what a pity to miss out on a possible appointment!!

Why not then reach out in another way if truly keen to find out more or book the lady.

Please Gents?

RB

Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 03:16:37

Its not always the ladies that take long to reply. Many time when i log out there wil be no messages. And when i log in a half hour or so later there wil be mail. When i check ot says 7 hours ago. How could i have not seen that if it show right above the log out u have one or what ever amount of messages
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13041
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 08:07:36

I can only speak for myself. I don't live on ESA so I can't always respond so I respond when I am online if you find yourself waitimg long for a response then well just drop a what's app
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Lack Of Response PMs/DMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 14:41:08

I prefer whatsupp or email. If I dont get to Pm's quick enough and I'm sure the gentleman gets annoyed.
I won't respond to any whatsupp/messages outstanding after 5pm. U also have a private life and would not want it compromised by my reply.
I am however still able to chat until 8pm.
2am and drunk is a big NO.. NO. boys.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.