Navigation
Bad boy1976
Bad boy1976 - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-21 11:05:21

True to my word, I have at least 3 followers so I will continue.

Chapter One: My Childhood, the early days Continued...

My parents divorced when I was 8. We had to see this horrible man every second weekend. I had grown up in a troubled home of humble beginnings with my father being a drunken abusive bastard. There was however a weekend which changed things forever. I had not seen him on that particular weekend as I was away on a sports tour. My sibling had spent the weekend with him and when my sibling returned from a day out at the movies with their friend, they walked into my fathers home and caught him on the job with a paid working girl. It was clearly a defining moment and I was never to see my father again for 5 years as my mother got attorneys involved which prevented us from seeing him. For certain this was the right decision as it was only a matter of time before something horribly wrong occurred with him as a reckless father, of interest he made no effort in those years to contact us once. not a single phone call, not a happy birthday or a merry Christmas. I know now that this played a large part in my life with my Daddy issues. I will reference another story I recall shortly after the divorce but it still feels like it was yesterday. We were on holiday at the coast at one of my Dad's army friends ( word had it that the border really fucked up my Dad, he served on the battle field in Angola and lost many friends, I dreamt that this is what had changed him and made him the horrible man I knew but perhaps those were just the fantasies of a young child trying to protect the image of what a father should be).

I loved the ocean and on this particular holiday we had many great moments with young friends. My Dad, as usual was always drunk and on one particular night we were involved in an accident, nothing serious but still an accident. Later that evening at my Dads friend's house the drinks flowed and he was falling all over the place. Later that night he announced that we were going back to our hotel. I was mortified as he could not walk let alone drive. My father's friend then sat me down and told me I was to tell my father that my sibling and I would not drive back to the hotel with him as he was drunk. Can you believe, a grown man making a young child have that conversation with a grown adult Father. That night it was evident that I had to protect myself and my family. It was that evening that I became an adult at a single digit age. It was one of my toughest moment I recall as a child but I did my duty and told him off. To no surprise, he left, but not back to the hotel, he went home, leaving us behind over 1000 kms from what we thought was home. These were the actions my poster child father did to his family and so the agony lived with me his son who so badly wanted a loving father.

I recall wanking with one of my wanking mates at the age of 12. we were at Phakesa raceway in Welkom hiding in his dad's combi. I remember that awesome feeling of reaching a "climax" the only difference was that for the first time I had this chlorine smelling warm juice spraying from my penis all over my jacket. I was left with emotions or both horror and excitement, I had shed my first load of "love juice" and so the days of finding one sock next to my bed had began.

In standard 6, I had a particular wanking friend. We went at it often and were 2 horny young kids and one day the desire was just too great and we became sucking friends as well. I however never felt comfortable after the event and soon after that the friendship ended, it was not for either of us and I guess we were both uncomfortable with what we had done.

I was now a teenager and I had discovered that not only was I a horny little bastard but I had by a gracious gift been given a fine sexual tool which impressed those who saw it and used it. It was " perfect" in shape, size and girth. I was not a confident or outspoken child but I knew what lay in my pants was something I could be proud of.

Bryan Adams, Everything I do, I do it for you... we were on a caravan holiday in the Berg. I was 13, a real nerd, thin and geeky like. We were playing in the tugela river and in the next few moment my legs caved in and my heart skipped a beat. A Princess went past me on a tractor tube in the river. I had never seen such beauty and large breasts on a girl before. I fell in love instantly and so my first holiday romance began. It was 2 nights later that we found ourselves naked behind a water storage tank. It was lust and love and bodily fluids and wet passionate sex which lasted one stroke but I had entered the body of a woman and I felt like a King.... TBC

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-21 12:43:28

And in the spirit of the iconic British "Carry on..." series.

...Carry on Bad boy!...

RB.
Ms Eve
Ms Eve - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-23 10:05:00

Do carry on...
PortoButcher
PortoButcher - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 11:08:50

More please. Very interestin
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2860
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 14:44:36

Tuned in for the next installment...
JoJo52
JoJo52 - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 05:56:55

Your readership is growing Bad Boy; more please.
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1296
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 07:29:01
Edited: 2024-07-24 07:30:55

Please do continue.
I too had an early encounter when I was 12 whilst on holiday. It was a 10 year old cousin on whose initiative I ended up in bed with. I mean, who would suspect anything at that age? I didn't know anything about sex, but she did. I don't know where she got that from and I hope it wasn't from some or other abuse. We touched and felt each other up and that was about it, plus lots of kissing. I of course subsequently fantasised about it hoping to take it further next time and when I saw her again a year later she wasn't interested anymore, although I was and I felt very frustrated.
That encounter awoke my sexuality, which was unfulfilled until my early 20's.
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 12:56:55

Please do carry on
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 13:12:26
Edited: 2024-07-24 13:12:40

Double post sorry
Jess
Jess - Re: Me, my double life and my biggest Investment in Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2486
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-24 13:21:17

I think many relate to your sexual experiences. I simply appreciate your honesty and vulnerability.

We all have these experiences that we keep to ourselves. It's nice to see someone, especially a man be so open.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.