Navigation
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 668
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 15:43:14

@OJ to your review post. This is the reason I have stopped reviewing. Best is to have the experience good, average or bad and move on.
There are those gems I regularly visit with no need to review.
The idea of random number generator is a great suggestion if one tends to review.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2536
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 15:46:39

On 2024-07-25 13:45:51 ESA Forum Admin said:
You too are assuming we are receptive to new suggestions... just to name one example of us NOT being receptive, you now have a gold members forum.

YAY! The most requested feature in the history of ESA. Thank you! The one thing absolutely everybody has been clambouring for. Nobody has *EVER* complained about the review system or any related issues, but absolutely every gold member was baying at your doors for a private forum! Also an absolutely *HERCULEAN* effort to implement. I now feel completely seen and acknowledged by ESA. I was mistaken - you guys really DO care. I am so sorry for not seeing that before.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2537
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 15:51:27

On 2024-07-25 15:43:14 BigBen4Fun said:
@OJ to your review post. This is the reason I have stopped reviewing. Best is to have the experience good, average or bad and move on.
There are those gems I regularly visit with no need to review.
The idea of random number generator is a great suggestion if one tends to review.

Thanks Ben. Yeah you will notice that the last time I reviewed was in 2022, and it was also a negative review. Due to that review many SPs I had regularly been seeing (I can't mention them because somehow doing so would be considered "freeloading") stopped seeing me for fear of also getting a negative review. As I stated in my latest review, the service I received was so shitty I felt compelled to warn my fellow punters. But I appreciate that was in error and I will simply obey my own strictures and never review again on this site. It's just not worth it.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2538
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 16:05:18

Just to be clear the "number" I was suggesting doesn't need to be random. Right now, if I Leave a review, it displays my alias to the SP. If instead it displayed the review number - for example the first review is #1, the second review is #2, the 3rd is #3 etc, then follow-up posts by other punters (or the SP) can still refer to your review. Something like "In review #7 you say the SP had 9 nipples - are you sure it wasn't 5?" - in other words the number is simply to reference the review itself, not, as ESA incorrectly assumed, a single random number assigned to the punter, which would be no value at all.

Not at ALL sure what punters phones have to do with anything - the punters phone is there to protect your real identity or to hide your activities from a suspicious spouse etc - a complete waste of time and effort if you HAVE no spouse or significant other to chastise you for your punting activities.

Anyway - I am moving on - it was just an idea, not a hill I am prepared to die on. I have my favourites and that does me just fine - I guess ESAs position is that punters wanting to warn each other of potentially shit experiences in a "safe" way is of zero value to the community. Another assumption on my behalf, true, but one I suspect is fairly close to reality.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3093
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 19:20:04

Danko to the ESA admins, for putting time and effort in all that you do for this forum to work. I love all of u, especially Eddy my favorite
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1068
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 19:32:15

On 2024-07-25 12:19:49 oraljim said:
I realize this would make it harder for us punters to follow certain reviewers whom we trust but I feel like that is a small price to pay.

It's a small price to pay if people don't abuse it. The fake review brigade is who I have in mind here.

I speak for myself here, but given the calibre of service providers who appear to be flooding ESA as a get rich quick scheme, I rely on reviews more than I did before. The Gold Members Forum helps a great deal, but I still want to see if a review is from Roshta or SUPERFUCK (or whatever he calls himself now). If it's from the latter, I don't even acknowledge it as a review.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 19:42:16

On 2024-07-25 19:32:15 Littlerascal said:
On 2024-07-25 12:19:49 oraljim said: I realize this would make it harder for us punters to follow certain reviewers whom we trust but I feel like that is a small price to pay.

It's a small price to pay if people don't abuse it. The fake review brigade is who I have in mind here.

I speak for myself here, but given the calibre of service providers who appear to be flooding ESA as a get rich quick scheme, I rely on reviews more than I did before. The Gold Members Forum helps a great deal, but I still want to see if a review is from Roshta or SUPERFUCK (or whatever he calls himself now). If it's from the latter, I don't even acknowledge it as a review.

Whatever has happened to superfuck, ultrasuperfuck and Zimdolllar? Has he been banned?
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1070
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 20:12:41

On 2024-07-25 19:42:16 Yvonne Xxx said:
On 2024-07-25 19:32:15 Littlerascal said: On 2024-07-25 12:19:49 oraljim said: I realize this would make it harder for us punters to follow certain reviewers whom we trust but I feel like that is a small price to pay.

Whatever has happened to superfuck, ultrasuperfuck and Zimdolllar? Has he been banned?

They are probably still lurking around here under new aliases.
PortoButcher
PortoButcher - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 10:43:19

E wld like to see something that says what race the lady. White ladies have pics make them look coloured. Black ladies with profiles that make them look coloured. Coloured ladies that look white or black.

Some Asian ladies look coloured. Why everyone want to look coloured like Tyla?

I like colored ladies.
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: ESA - review system suggestion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 697
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 11:07:19
Edited: 2024-07-26 11:09:34

We shouldn't allow SPs to bully punters for fair reviews. Name and shame. Put her on blast. Let the forum take care of it.

Equally, we should take care of punters who abuse the review system for nefarious reasons.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.