Navigation
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: The one that got away
Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 07:05:03

My best rider has never been replaced. I've got exceptional favourites who all knock the ball out of the park in general but from a riding perspective nobody comes close to that curvy white girl who worked out of Randburg.

Also another black girl who worked from President Park. Used to insist I look her dead in the eye when I explode. It was super intense. I mourn her everyday.
Actionattraction1
Actionattraction1 - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 07:43:02

There's a beautiful lass who used to work from Ferndale in Randburg. She had the most petite frame with a beautiful big soft phat ass. She left about a year ago. I happen to see her on social media and she seems to be back home in the Northern Cape. I'm happy that she left the industry but man do I miss her and the fun times we had.
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 699
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 10:27:49

On 2024-07-30 07:43:02 Actionattraction1 said:
There's a beautiful lass who used to work from Ferndale in Randburg. She had the most petite frame with a beautiful big soft phat ass. She left about a year ago. I happen to see her on social media and she seems to be back home in the Northern Cape. I'm happy that she left the industry but man do I miss her and the fun times we had.

I think I know who you're talking about lol.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: The one that got away
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 518
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 12:10:20

On 2024-07-29 23:24:28 DickRich2 said:
A tiny stripper. Coloured petite little dangerous firecracker who always showed up and disappeared over a few years.

Never got the chance to see her but always wished I could. She was worthy of being my final punt.

Closest I got was a booking with all the extras I had dreamt about experiencing with her included, her monthlies started that very day.

Haven't seen her advertise here in over 3 years. Decided to hang up my boots but would have one final run for her.

Ah good to see you lurking around DR bud. Your contributions are missed. Hope the boot hanging is working out well.
Bangbooromeo
Bangbooromeo - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-31 04:52:26

Oh hell yeah!
Many moons ago I had several cosmically epic sessions with a dirty thirties dusky lass who gave excellent massages but also loved double penetration. I lost her number and have never found her since :-(
Should any great masseuse lady love dp, please DM me :-)
slick70
slick70 - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 756
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-31 06:31:31

The hot sexy milf that worked in Annlin. Had most amazing shoots and had a website that i followed for years. If only there was onlyfans that time. When i did find myself in area,she had retired. Some years later we did meet for coffee, although i wanted way more.
J_J
J_J - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 543
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-31 06:54:17

It was meant to be a one time deal. Maybe you indulged to much. Of all the ladies you fucked, she stood out.

What made her special - no logic or reasoning can answer that question.

But the end eventually came.

Yet for some reason you can't forget her. As time passes, the memories fade, but every now and then she pops right back into your mind as if it was yesterday you last met ...

Life?
zeebom
zeebom - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-02 13:04:47

Mirah del rosah..From meeting her at the door in the lingerie to chatting with her about everything...and what a body with the most amazing skin and as and and and...sigh....
KingofthePunters
KingofthePunters - Re: The one that got away
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-02 13:24:03

For me its April/Luscious.She use to operate in Northcliff then Ferndale

Damn! I visited her about 3 times already, but now I feel I should've visited alot more often, she hasn't had her profile up for 2024. I fear she has left the industry, it kills me everyday.
TebogoKhumalo
TebogoKhumalo - Re: The one that got away
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-02 19:38:48

Samira, what a stunner. She worked at Pammys. Disappeared since December last year.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.