Hazel Arabia - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-21 00:51:48
Edited: 2024-09-21 01:04:03

On 2024-09-20 23:25:01 pta_shagger said:
I did not want to worsen the situation so I just left it at that, but feel that I wasn't in the wrong, maybe she was having a bad day and I was the lucky recipient of her outburst? Who knows.

This does happen too - we're human. More than that, we're women, who deal with our own set of struggles and stressors on the daily. Work our bodies and socials and mindsets into the ground. We come onto sites we pay to market ourselves on, and face abuse from every angle.

Some are single moms, going through a divorce, some are having to provide companionship to strangers whilst suffering deeply from loneliness. Some are facing addiction, or illness. Or death in the family. So sometimes it does take one straw to break the camera's back.

I apologize on behalf of the SP in question and of myself, for every time I allowed my stress to seep over into what's meant to be a euphoric space.

I try every day to show more empathy, and not to let yesterday's trainwreck from getting me where I need to be.
I encourage others to do the same.

All we ask is that you be mindful, because it legitimately can be SO hard, providing luxury and vulnerability to people on a day where 50 others have made you feel worthless.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.