Navigation
landy
landy - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1283
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 09:04:56

On 2024-10-22 08:28:28 peterb said:
I understand the content idea during COVID period

ESA is a advertising platform - not a policing platform

Yes if there is grand misuse of the platform they will get involved but the day to day heckling and bitching is really not their issue

Sorry ESA for over stepping the line here

Sorry Peter,

But over the years ESA has evolved into so much more than just an advertising platform. Look at the socials! To me those are not pure advertisements for the SP's!

And regarding content, if the SP's wish to offer content as an alternative source of income, and a punter wishes to purchase it, let it fall on their head - who are we to judge?

I personally have used content as a means to "test" the SP's reliability in the past - and it has saved me a fair bit. Especially if she did not have any reviews from a reliable punter.

And finally, ESA has banned SP's in the passed for scamming. Why can't they extend that to content scamming if they allow content advertising? Surely if ESA allows the SP to advertise the purchase of content of the site, and a punter gets scammed due to that, then ESA must act accordingly!
Stem
Stem - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1318
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 10:23:02

I have bought content from some ladies in the past.

I have stopped because the quality is not the greatest etc. I prefer to spend the cash for a more tactile in person appreciation.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 734
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 10:27:28

Guys ive never bought content and i was shocked at the rate u were charger for a 15 min video. Is that the going rate for online content? Cause fuck me thats alot.
I definitely support the mentioning of the name here. Not for the reason to name and shame but i want to see if this girl is covered in gold flakes.
Angie
Angie - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 12:51:46

On 2024-10-21 18:47:18 catalyst52 said:
Sadly, this is not a world for honest people. There are scammers everywhere - online, and with every type of contractor. The more you get scammed and get let down, the less likely you are to be trusting. I am at a point where I deal with a handful of honest people and it takes a lot for new people to enter my circle of trust.

Exactly my point. There has been such an influx of bad service and scamming lately, and guess whos feeling the pinch? I can tell you,its not these mother-fookers.
It's the handful of SPs that takes their job seriously and delivers.

I definitely over the years have had to come to terms with this not being a world for honest people, and have bared the brunt for it way too many times too. BUT can't we atleast try and be half decent people and just try and respect each other?

(I wanted to add getting the fook out of that bubble and take your job as a service provider seriously, but I realize that would be too much of a stretch considering)

That's rant of the day done.

I'm fuckstrated. Who's coming over to sort me out? Lols
kevman
kevman - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 13:43:56

Please name the lady so others are not fooled as well, with content or other promises.
Morticia Sensuelle
Morticia Sensuelle - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 15:08:21
Edited: 2024-10-22 15:19:22

R1000?

Wow, I'm selling myself short. My most expensive online Content "package" not just a single video is R350.

AND I always deliver, make Content that clients enjoy and have repeat clients since Covid that always purchase from me

I believe I also replied to your Friday Content post.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3303
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 15:19:17

You should've booked her, and fucked her for the same monies. Instead you wanted to be a simp and buy "content"

If you have any balaz, go book her. Fuck her nicely, and when it's time to pay then remove the 1k she owes to you.

PS book from another number, and stop being a simp and buying content. Go out n fuck
Lagen
Lagen - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 15:30:59

@ ~Taps~ Don't worry bud, i have her content.
Send me R1000 and i will send it to you ;-)
Morticia Sensuelle
Morticia Sensuelle - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 679
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 16:01:56

@Shoeguy hiybo!

I also want to be fucked nicely.... give me a big, big, big, big stick I want to scream xo

Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - Re: It just doesn't make sense to me!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1519
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 16:21:15

I agree!

On 2024-10-21 17:07:09 Angie said:
Please name and shame!

It's absolute BS that Sps STILL have the audacity to treat their clients this way.

It reflects negatively on ALL of us.

The SP in question can then respond and state her side if she'd like, but this has got to stop!
If you don't want to honor a commitment, don't freaking take their money.

Thank you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.