suzook
suzook - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 445
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-10 16:45:53
Edited: 2018-11-10 16:46:18

[QUOTE;Burfi] @suzook, there are a few I noticed that came back with new names and profiles and yet their "banned" profiles are still there too. Seems like some banned ladies made their way back. At the end of the day it's the punters decision whether to book or not.[/QUOTE]

@ Burfi, Sir, i am not disputing anything you've said. Like i've also said, the punters can do a search and decide for themselves!!!

What i'm asking the Admin is, why was (is) she allowed back especially after Eddie mentioned...

"You exposed the private ladies forum to an alleged rapist, without concern, putting the lives of innocent parties at risk."

@ Tegwane, Sir, even if someone is new to the site, they can surely still do a search and still decide for themselves. Not so?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5920
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-10 17:03:12

Come on people everyone deserves a second chance,no one is perfect.let the past be the past,esa has forgiven her.so why don't you do the same??

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 742
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-10 21:34:52

[QUOTE;1550717;suzook

@ Tegwane, Sir, even if someone is new to the site, they can surely still do a search and still decide for themselves. Not so?[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, you are assuming everyone can read, and not just look at the pictures. This was pointed out in a Magistrates Court in 2003, and was a huge kick in the nuts
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-10 22:07:15

I'll book her.. she's hot
suzook
suzook - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 446
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 00:40:01

[QUOTE;Tegwane]

With all due respect, you are assuming everyone can read, and not just look at the pictures.[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, Sir, if the shoe fits...
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 744
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 01:00:38
Edited: 2018-11-11 01:17:29

On 2018-11-11 00:40:01 suzook said:
[QUOTE;Tegwane]

With all due respect, you are assuming everyone can read, and not just look at the pictures.

With all due respect, Sir, if the shoe fits...[/QUOTE]

It does, acknowledged, thank you
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5793
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 09:02:52

I would have to agree agree her showing the ladies forum to other ladies was a big no no as it puts alot of ladies at jeopardy. However I am sure that the lady has learnt her lesson and everyone deserves a second chance.

Judging by her reviews she she has not conned any punters or offers bad services.

What stuns me is people can be forgiven for writing fake reviews to fool you punters and not get reprimanded for it. It was acceptable to punters to keep a lady here for being deceptive and not being punished.

Why on earth cant you be as forgivening with Taylor who hasnt decieved you as you were with the lady who recently got away with self reviews.

If one can be forgiven for her crimes why not the other.

With that said and done Taylor please do not put the rest of us at risk for 1 dick that is not worth it people could be hurt badly and you would be a accomplis is this what you want to be a part of???

I doubt

To the punters would you rather book a lady with fake reviews to try amd minipulate you the punters and the system mistake or just plain deceptive.

Or would you rather book a lady with real reviews that made a mistake. Like we all are capable of making?

I am just wondering.

Why is forgiveness good for one but not the other?

Are you perfect without fault? I know that I am not. If any of you are that perfect then maybe you are in the wrong place.

Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 745
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 10:27:40

On 2018-11-11 09:02:52 Arhwen said:
I would have to agree agree her showing the ladies forum to other ladies was a big no no as it puts alot of ladies at jeopardy. However I am sure that the lady has learnt her lesson and everyone deserves a second chance.

Judging by her reviews she she has not conned any punters or offers bad services.

What stuns me is people can be forgiven for writing fake reviews to fool you punters and not get reprimanded for it. It was acceptable to punters to keep a lady here for being deceptive and not being punished.

Why on earth cant you be as forgivening with Taylor who hasnt decieved you as you were with the lady who recently got away with self reviews.

If one can be forgiven for her crimes why not the other.

With that said and done Taylor please do not put the rest of us at risk for 1 dick that is not worth it people could be hurt badly and you would be a accomplis is this what you want to be a part of???

I doubt

To the punters would you rather book a lady with fake reviews to try amd minipulate you the punters and the system mistake or just plain deceptive.

Or would you rather book a lady with real reviews that made a mistake. Like we all are capable of making?

I am just wondering.

Why is forgiveness good for one but not the other?

Are you perfect without fault? I know that I am not. If any of you are that perfect then maybe you are in the wrong place.

Too answer your question, there is deception, then there is deception with intent, which is the worst?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 10:37:12

Either way wrong is wrong. Is wrong. I dont condon eithers behavior. Also nobody knows why she showed women do stupid stuff when they are emotional maybe she was forced to i dont know either way it wasn't cool but we all make mistakes. I know that I do and that I have done stuff im not proud of but ultimately we need to learn and grow from them. Therefore everyone deserves a second chance. Its up to that person to use that second chance wisely or foolishly.

But thats just me.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5622
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 10:42:25

On 2018-11-11 10:37:12 Arhwen said:
Either way wrong is wrong. Is wrong. I dont condon eithers behavior.

Therefore everyone deserves a second chance. Its up to that person to use that second chance wisely or foolishly.

Concur with you Arhwen .. all of us have done something wrong in our live and definitely deserve a second chance !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.