Navigation
Garry
Garry - Re: Where is Minx
Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:15

Sorry to hear of your ordeal Minx, somebody should break the bastard's bones.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is Minx
Less than 5 posts

Are you alright Minx?

Hakuna Matata
Minx
Minx - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile

Well I took a few days of just to calm down and relax a bit. I am fine now. This guy has been doing this for years. He has been locked up ones but they let him out again and now he is doing the same thing again. Now all i need is allot of tlc...heheh

XXXX
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile

Minx...was that at an Agency or private venue...or did u travel to his place when this happened?

If private venue or travel to his place u have only but urself to blame for the risk u are taking.....waaaaaaaah
Minx
Minx - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:16

Carlblake I am not saying that you are wrong, for a woman to work in this industry alone is very risky I do agree but i def did not ask for it to happen. Now I did ask one other lady to work with me. So I am taking action to prevent this from happing again. Allot of ladies in this industry work alone. Work for a club or venue is just not my scene. So yes i would have to take the risk.

Second of all I wasnt feeling sorry for myself and I new that this industry was dangerous. I just replied to a question that was asked. *where is minx* I know what ever happens to me is my responsiblity.

Minx
newbie - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile

what a terrible thing to happen , made worse by some assholes online
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile

Hey carlblake, just because there is a possibility of
something bad happening, that doesn't mean it's right/just/fair/whatever
if and when it happens. Because Minx accepts the risk of
her profession doesn't mean it's not wrong if
something bad happens to her.

Cheers, PimpZA
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is Minx
Less than 5 posts

carlblake, your argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

1) You can't equate the action of a shark with the actions of a sicko. Sharks have no malice, no ulterior motive, no greed, no shame, no consience etc.

2) You can't say that a policeman who gets shot has only himself to blame. Sure, they know the risk is there, but it doesn't make it their fault if they do get shot. I'm a businessman. I know there is a risk that I will be defrauded, and I do waht I can to minimise the risk, but if it happens, it's not my fault. It is the criminal who is to blame.

3) Placing the blame on the victim is simply disgusting.

Your falacious argument is EXACTLY the argument that is used to legitimise rape. If a woman walks into a bar wearing a mini skirt and tight top and proceeds to get extremely drunk and flirtatious, NO-ONE has any right to accost her or rape her, NO MATTER HOW OUTRAGEUOS HER BEHAVIOUR.

I'm all for PEACE bru, but don't be making moronic coments.
Garry
Garry - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

Carlblake, yes, let's have peace.

Just understand one thing: Minx's occupation has got some risks, but that does not mean that she (the victim) is responsible, for the actions of the scumbag that attacked her and the whole incedent isn't funny either.

HM is making a valid point when he refers to the rape argument. Your argument does not make sense. There is riks involved in all things in life like driving to work on the highway ect. and by having a occupation that involves riks does not give a right to criminals to attack a person. The victim is never responsible for the actions of the attacker, crimnal ect.

What you do not realise is that Minx, (who is a lovely person) is one of the most popular poppies in Gauteng. So be prepared to be dissed, by many more guys.

Let's just hope that the crimanal scumbag who attacked her get's nailed hard...
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile

yo pimper....like gangsters dont have any conscience....waaaaaaaaah!!....
yo garry...like u choose to drive to work...there are other alternatives....u ous suk bru

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.