Navigation
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1507
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 11:25:32

My darling? I been in pretoria for few weeks and trust me i was busy as hell but not even one review!!!!but its also best not to have many and keep it on the low! That is my thinking of business as once people know how much you make ,problems start.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12621
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 11:38:55

On 2021-12-11 11:25:32 Rossia said:
My darling? I been in pretoria for few weeks and trust me i was busy as hell but not even one review!!!!but its also best not to have many and keep it on the low! That is my thinking of business as once people know how much you make ,problems start.

Money talks bullshit walks away my friend:))I am missing you in Jozi
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 12:02:39

I've also been doing OK while here. The guys here are awesome. Just can't believe how pussy whipped by WGs they are. Anyway I was just venting lol...

Ladies thanks for the feedback. Hope you all have a Fabulous day.

Mwah xxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 12:18:01

Venting is important from time to time Victoria ;)
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1508
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 12:20:33

What is important is what is in your bank account.100 reviews made daily does not fill your bank account .have also a good week end and stay as beautiful and honest as you are :)
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 12:30:24

On 2021-12-11 11:10:22 Victoria said:
It's not just jealous girls either. Some punters don't like certain girls working so they also attack other punters for reviewing. It's so pathetic. I feel reviews are important and I've always gotten good reviews so to get absolutely none while here in Pretoria implies I'm not worth visiting.

It really doesn't imply that at all and I guarantee you no punter thinks that way - that's "chick-think" :) If you have ANY good reviews then most guys wont even bother reading all the text they will go straight for the numbers and see "ok she's got a bunch of 5 star reviews I'll give it a go". They don't care in the slightest what area you were in when you got them (as long as those reviews aren't like 5 years old). All they care about is do you appeal to them.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 13:07:55

I think many punters are quite happy to leave a good review. When the experience was not all good, it can be difficult. Some punters will then not review, or even lie and say everything was good.

It takes quite a bit of balls to do a not so good review of a popular girl or venue. For instance, last week i complained about a popular Venue's telephone answering. Even another SP (which i apparently ages ago upsetted with a slight negative remark), tried to discredit me and pissed all over me. The venue claimed i am from the competition, and not a real punter. Even when i pointed them to girls with dates i visited, so they can confirm i am a real punter and not always disgruntled, i continued to get nasty PMs.

Right there might be why most punters dont bother to review...
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 14:09:49

Certainly some truth in Rossia' s comment.Some of my favourites absolutely hate to see positive reviews.( of other wgs)
And I hate the insult of being called pussy- whipped.
So I bite the bullet and do the reviews.
Maybe Rossia as well as Victoria need to be priorities on my to visit list.Go girls , send a pm with rates, the menu and maybe a sexy message...
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12197
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 14:47:18

Certainly a lot of comments that making perfectly sense. I think lots of punters don't want any more drama (have enought at home) in their lives and unnecessary complications, the safest then is to leave no reviews to minimize things ;)
you53
you53 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 608
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 15:00:09
Edited: 2021-12-11 15:00:58

On 2021-12-11 10:39:00 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Because their Pretoria ladies will be jealous...

It seems as if the issue is that some punters are protecting their "names" in order to remain acceptable to the jealous ladies. I belief that if you are not prepared to leave a review, rather do not visit the lady
The number of ratings is often less important than the content thereof. The most important thing to some punters remains the nature/quality of the service by a lady

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.