Navigation
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Go pay that bill!!!
Re: Go pay that bill!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 682
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 21:56:50

Never heard of a strip club which gives out credit.

That's their own fault.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Go pay that bill!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-14 22:19:53

Lol. I had my times with strip clubs. Few odd good years ago... what a waste ... lol. However good memories. Fun. Drinks. Drunk. VIP. Private lounges blah blah blah ..... but to go on credit is fucken dumb boss or Oom. Pay your bills or go swing your toy for tips lmao
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Go pay that bill!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-14 22:23:11

On 2021-12-14 21:38:18 Need4Passion said:
That would just leave a bad taste in my mouth about said steip club. Against the whole ethics of this type of industry.

1. They should not have given credit for this in the first place.
2. They could have cut the tab when if got a bit high to start with where it would still be an acceptable loss like when girls have no shows.

Doing risky exposure like that is just as big a red flag as girls that share phone numbers and license plates of clients that pissed them off for whatever reason.

N4P

I agree that calling out someone publicly like that is wrong no matter how u look at it, when u as an establish should carry some of the blame for this situation excisting in the first place.

Establishments should swipe cards to x value let him drink and party till it's depleted and let hi swipe again.. no tab that could be forgotten.

So many asked for the Facebook link etc... I won't share it.. the aim of my post was not to fuel the fire..

I was actually hoping the guy maybe floats around here and reads this and remembers his tab and goes to pay it.

He is stupid running tabs at strip clubs.. but then again..when men are Horny and have naked women surrounding them they don't think do they..;)

Hope the Club gets paid and hope he escapes personal drama as a result of that post..

This could turn quiet ugly if he does suffer personal "damage" as a result of that post..

With the new privacy laws on the internet and all around, sharing pictures of anyone for any reason without getting a court order that gives you express permission to do so.. that club owner is risking a lot by doing that.

klippie
klippie - Re: Go pay that bill!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 567
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 22:32:40

Pomping on credit. Eish, if you got a habit you must be able to support it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Go pay that bill!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-14 22:40:22

On 2021-12-14 22:32:40 klippie said:
Pomping on credit. Eish, if you got a habit you must be able to support it.

Lol. Pomp on credit. Lmfao

Jisty boss. :D

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.