Navigation
Janine
Janine - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:03:28

Thanks so much for all the messages!! This does makes sense. I did not even know about this automated message I can set in my phone. I do however have a standard message I send to clients enquiring, but I could not for the life of me understand why some gents ask for details a third time!!
Jakes, thank you for your detailed message and Anthony, as always, you are such a blessing!!
Vrik, never thought of actually loading my rates and services on my profile, so really appreciate your feedback.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9502
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:04:17

On 2021-11-30 09:59:44 ASASH said:
just delete the punters chat, he deletes yours, you delete his, then when a "new" enquiry comes through you will treat him with the same enthusiasm as a potential client

LMFAO....
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2774
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:08:58

On 2021-11-30 10:02:38 Kooni said:
On 2021-11-30 09:49:04 AnthonyEdwards said: O

WA is cheaper data wise, some networks also provide free WA. Calls via WA is also much cheaper as you are paying data (Free/Unlimited Wifi if you have that). I only use WA and not the local Network Providers. Roaming fees are way too expensive.

Both parties pay for calls via WA, only the orginator pay for "normal" calls. So there are costs for the lady to receive WA calls

Unless she is on Free Wifi
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:14:27

On 2021-11-30 09:35:46 Kommerq said:
Take it as an indication that there still interest in seeing you. Punters often wipe there Whatsapp trails for security. Sometimes ladies also change their rates or have specials going.
Perhaps you can do an automated reply with your rates on any new incoming Whatsapp enquiry or simply do a copy / paste

Believe me, this is the best way to go if the constant WhatsApps are getting on your nerves. And if you feel someone is really a nuisance, you can always block.
I have downloaded a writer app and also used it to save the rates and services. I just forward that upon enquiry.
I have a very low hit rate from the other site as far as WhatsApp goes, so I don't use WhatsApp there. Just short of 100% no booking via WhatsApp. Maybe I'll give it another go some time.
On ESA my hit rate is a lot higher, even though the majority of enquiries will never book
I think my hit rate here is around 40%. I still find that the vast majority of guys who book are guys who made a normal voice call. I also tend tohave a better rapport with guys who called.... That's because I pick up on the vibe and I eliminate those I don't gel with.
I can easily sniff out time wasters and I simply block.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2961
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:19:26

On 2021-11-30 10:08:58 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-30 10:02:38 Kooni said: On 2021-11-30 09:49:04 AnthonyEdwards said: O

WA is cheaper data wise, some networks also provide free WA. Calls via WA is also much cheaper as you are paying data (Free/Unlimited Wifi if you have that). I only use WA and not the local Network Providers. Roaming fees are way too expensive.

Both parties pay for calls via WA, only the orginator pay for "normal" calls. So there are costs for the lady to receive WA calls

And where do you get free wifi,this is SA boet, nothing is for free.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2776
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:34:00

On 2021-11-30 10:19:26 Kooni said:
On 2021-11-30 10:08:58 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-30 10:02:38 Kooni said: On 2021-11-30 09:49:04 AnthonyEdwards said: O

And where do you get free wifi,this is SA boet, nothing is for free.

Maybe there is a neighbor with an unsecured WIFI password if they are lucky enough
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:48:24

Here's another scenario where WA fits in:

I'm at home or in the office and sitting somewhere where I can see your delectable profile.

If I decide to try fit a visit in, everyone and their grandma gets to hear me say "How much to cum on boobs" on a call versus WA where I can make a similar enquiry then get in my car where I can then make a proper call and booking from there.
Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:54:20

ASASH, great idea!!! LOL, but I save everything, so I can see who the time wasters are.

Thanks, Nadia for your input, it helps me to also understand how to deal with these constant WhatsApps. Fully agree best punters are the gents who actually call you personally, but I do get great business from WhatsApp enquiries, too.

But made up my mind, now. Will just send my automated message, every time, and make it VERY clear, they have to call me for an appointment. That way my admin will get very easy.

Appreciate all the feedback.
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 11:02:42

Best advice I have seen on this topic - SPs are providing a service and punters have options (even if they are dying to visit a specific SP). In my case, I have to say I have been on the fence a few times for a number of reasons, but the reception you get (whether it's a call, or whatsapp) has been the little push that I needed to make a decision.

I know I am probably not going to curry any favors by saying at the end of the day, if you need the clients, need the money, you will sometimes have to swallow your pride and entertain people you would rather not. And if you get to a point where you are able to treat everyone as "a new/potential client", you may discover a new sweet spot. And it's true in all service industries - if not all industry.
Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 11:28:23

@johbyafrica, I hear you, and all the other gents, who were so kind to offer advice.

I am definitely from now on just to continue to send my rates and services, even if three times the same gent. No need to remind him he has asked me twice before, as it does not really matter, I suppose. No need to work myself up over nothing....
Thanks again for all the advice and messages.
J x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.