Re: Embarrassing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9376
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:02:53
Edited: 2021-11-17 11:11:26

On 2021-11-17 10:54:25 peterb said:
Yip, but knowing SS. His pants were around his ankles already. Surprise

I soldiered on...Boner trumped embarrassment!
The look on her face when I was leaving...PRICELESS!!!
Blades
Blades - Re: Embarrassing
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 703
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:45:57

Never happened to me, I am paranoid like that. Always double checking the number I dial. And when the lady answers, my first question is always, "Am I speaking to Xxx?". And the I ask, "do you advertise on ESA?".

That being said,when I was about 20 years old I was on my way to play a rugby game in Pretoria and my girlfriend at the time was with me. She got a call from a guy who dialed a wrong number. She told him he dialed the wrong number and ended the call. This guy kept on calling. She answered two more times and repeated that he had the wrong number and then she didn't pick up anymore, but he kept on calling. After about seven missed calls I picked up the phone and asked him for his adress. He didn't call again.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Embarrassing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9379
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:57:36
Edited: 2021-11-17 12:43:27

On 2021-11-17 11:45:57 Blades said:
...That being said,when I was about 20 years old I was on my way to play a rugby game in Pretoria and my girlfriend at the time was with me. She got a call from a guy who dialed a wrong number. She told him he dialed the wrong number and ended the call. This guy kept on calling. She answered two more times and repeated that he had the wrong number and then she didn't pick up anymore, but he kept on calling. After about seven missed calls I picked up the phone and asked him for his adress. He didn't call again.

I guess SHE didn't tell you...hehehehe
Be - Sensual
Be - Sensual - Re: Embarrassing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:25:28

We had an incident a couple of weeks ago while doing on of the ladies photo shoots.

I was standing camera in hand taking photos for our website while the ESA photographer was shooting as well.

The gate buzzer rang, and as we were expecting a client for one of the other ladies, I opened the gate and carried on snapping away.

The next moment a little old lady came walking through our reception area and asked in a high pitched Granny like voice... "Is this the Doctor's office" I had to do all I could to shield the view of the naked lady sprawled out in the lounge area, whilst quickly ushering out the old lady and directing her to the house next door which is the doctors office.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Embarrassing
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:28:26

On 2021-11-17 12:25:28 Be - Sensual said:
We had an incident a couple of weeks ago while doing on of the ladies photo shoots.

I was standing camera in hand taking photos for our website while the ESA photographer was shooting as well.

The gate buzzer rang, and as we were expecting a client for one of the other ladies, I opened the gate and carried on snapping away.

The next moment a little old lady came walking through our reception area and asked in a high pitched Granny like voice... "Is this the Doctor's office" I had to do all I could to shield the view of the naked lady sprawled out in the lounge area, whilst quickly ushering out the old lady and directing her to the house next door which is the doctors office.

LMFAO.... O no ..... hehehehe
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Embarrassing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1929
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:31:52

Would like to see that one ... lol
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Embarrassing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9381
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:42:05

The next moment a little old lady came walking through our reception area and asked in a high pitched Granny like voice... "Is this the Doctor's office"

LMFAO....HAAHAHAHAA....
You should have sent her to the "waiting room"...and then when the client arrived, sent him in as the "doctor".....
Blades
Blades - Re: Embarrassing
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 705
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 13:00:18

On 2021-11-17 11:57:36 semensquirter said:
On 2021-11-17 11:45:57 Blades said: ...That being said,when I was about 20 years old I was on my way to play a rugby game in Pretoria and my girlfriend at the time was with me. She got a call from a guy who dialed a wrong number. She told him he dialed the wrong number and ended the call. This guy kept on calling. She answered two more times and repeated that he had the wrong number and then she didn't pick up anymore, but he kept on calling. After about seven missed calls I picked up the phone and asked him for his adress. He didn't call again.

I guess SHE didn't tell you...hehehehe

The thought did cross my mind...
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Embarrassing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 13:07:47

On 2021-11-17 12:42:05 semensquirter said:
On 2021-11-17 12:25:28 Be - Sensual said: We had an incident a couple of weeks ago while doing on of the ladies photo shoots.

The next moment a little old lady came walking through our reception area and asked in a high pitched Granny like voice... "Is this the Doctor's office"

LMFAO....HAAHAHAHAA....
You should have sent her to the "waiting room"...and then when the client arrived, sent him in as the "doctor".....

Omw I can imagine this lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.