Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 17:22:43

Will be working most of Desember. Plenty visitors during that time in CPT so will be cashing in on that tourist wave while all the regular CPT punters flee CPT to quieter places.. lol

..but not from midday 24th up to mid day of 26th.;)
Time and a place for everything and that is reserved for family.

Working and holiday dont go together.. "working holiday" is a phrase that someone made up to make themselves feel better for only seeing the sun or the ocean or the moonlight through a window be it a hotel or a car window,while they work 99% of the time.

I will take a week break
for 15-22 of January when it is a naturally very quiet time for SPs in general. Rather than sit home and wait for something to happen that we know won't happen I will rather take a break.

So here is a tip for guys coming down to CPt for Desember holiday...

Don't cut your hair before going on holiday..;)

One morning tell the wife/family/kids who ever is on holiday with you, you going for a haircut and come visit me.

There is a barbershop 100m from my apartment lol or if you are an easy short back and sides type of guy, I can do that for you. ( but I ain't doing holywood cuts and styling or fading nonsense..takes way to long and all I really want to do is get my hands on the rest of you lol)

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1851
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 19:36:32

[QUOTE;3263680;Miss Red (aka Louise)] Will be working most of Desember. Plenty visitors during that time in CPT so will be cashing in on that tourist wave while all the regular CPT punters flee CPT to quieter places.. lol

..but not from midday 24th up to mid day of 26th.;)
Time and a place for everything and that is reserved for family.

Working and holiday dont go together.. "working holiday" is a phrase that someone made up to make themselves feel better for only seeing the sun or the ocean or the moonlight through a window be it a hotel or a car window,while they work 99% of the time.

I will take a week break
for 15-22 of January when it is a naturally very quiet time for SPs in general. Rather than sit home and wait for something to happen that we know won't happen I will rather take a break.

So here is a tip for guys coming down to CPt for Desember holiday...

Don't cut your hair before going on holiday..;)

One morning tell the wife/family/kids who ever is on holiday with you, you going for a haircut and come visit me.

There is a barbershop 100m from my apartment lol or if you are an easy short back and sides type of guy, I can do that for you. ( but I ain't doing holywood cuts and styling or fading nonsense..takes way to long and all I really want to do is get my hands on the rest of you lol)

You could cut my hair (well that on my head) in about 3 minutes leaving lots of time to get up to naughty things :)

Jake
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2747
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 19:45:07

no no going away, roads tailbacked, service in restaurants manic, durban of course will be packed to the rafters. I do not venture anywhere that time. great in jhb so quite no coffin on wheels driving through red robots or on the shoulder of road. peace and quite. my garden is just lovely and will just sit with bottles of beers and watch my fish go around all dAY. LOL. S
Joe
Joe - Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 20:03:03

We go to normal holiday resorts.

Xxx
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 20:13:22

On 2021-11-04 09:00:40 lts001 said:
Well I am hoping they go to Mossel Bay.

I normally go close to Mossel Bay when on holiday, but that is just it. I am with my kids and spending time with them so no work in that area is on the cards unfortunately
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where do SP's go during holiday season?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-04 20:18:21
Edited: 2021-11-04 20:18:39

On 2021-11-04 20:13:22 Ms Le Roux said:
On 2021-11-04 09:00:40 lts001 said: Well I am hoping they go to Mossel Bay.

I normally go close to Mossel Bay when on holiday, but that is just it. I am with my kids and spending time with them so no work in that area is on the cards unfortunately

That's just the point of a holiday miss..... it's to rest! The fun parts start when you get back from holiday.....;D

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.