Navigation
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - I masturbated to this..... this morning
I masturbated to this..... this morning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-20 07:23:00

My boyfriend & I were raised in a religious upbringing. So sex was vanilla. Just put it in & cum in me. I thought that was my duty. I did not mind it. We had this sweet young lady housesitting for us. I really enjoyed her company. One day she asked me, Mam does a grown woman's pussy taste as good as a young girl's?" I was shocked & What are you talking about? She; "I was wondering, that's all? Can I taste yours?" I asked her where she got such nasty talk fro?. She said she eats her friend's pussy & they like it a lot. She said, "maybe I can ask a stranger? I was embarrassed to ask her, "What do you mean eat pussy?" She laughed & said. Mam, your boyfriend, does not lick & lick your pussy?" "NO! I would not want him too." She looked sad & repeated about talking to a stranger on the internet. I told her she couldn't do that. She said I know you would not like it but can I at least get one small taste. That's all I need. I told her I would think about it. The more I thought about the next few days, I wondered what I was missing. The next time she came over, she showed me a picture of a woman she said she might meet up with. She would find out that way. I sternly told her that is to dangerous. Then I told her she could try my pussy. She smiled from ear to ear & drug me into my bedroom. She pushed me down & reached under my dress & pulled my panties off. Her fingers started playing with my pussy & sent a shock through me. I asked what she was doing? She said she had to get me wet first. Then she said 'Mam I do not need to be rude but we need to trim or shave your pussy." Next thing I knew we were in the bathroom she was soaping up my pussy & used my boyfriend's razor to shave me. I had never been so embarrassed but turned on. When she toweled me off she looked me in the eyes & said "You need to be naked if you are going to be mine." I ignored this but took everything off. She ran her hands all over me & had me turn around. She spanked my butt & told me to get back on the bed & get on my knees. Her fingers started to softly playing with my pussy then she fingers went inside of me. I asked her when she was going to taste me. She said to do it right my pussy needs to just right. She when I was ready for the tasting, I needed to ask her to do it. My pussy was making wet sounds I had never heard before. Then my hips started moving. Then the words came out "Please taste me." Now Mrs. Johnson, If I am going to properly own your pussy you have to do better than that. I was so hot by then I did not care. I surprised myself by begging her to "eat my grown woman pussy." She put her tongue fingers & face on my pussy. She gave me my first orgasim & it would never stop. I think I passed out. When I came to she was kissing me. her tongue was in my mouth.& she was fingering my pussy. I was still hot. But I told her to stop this was enough. She told me she was going to teach me a lot & I was going to belong to her. My second test is this. She worked her hand in my pussy & told me this was called fisting. She made me look. My legs were wide open & when I saw her hand in me I came again. After that, I was hers. I asked her what else can she teach me. She climbed up on my face & taught me to eat her. It was wonderful. I never knew sex could be so much fun. a religious upbringing. So sex was vanilla. Just put it in & cum in me. I thought that was my duty. I did not mind it. We had this sweet teen babysitting for us. I really enjoyed her company. One day she asked me, "Mrs. Johnson does a grown woman's pussy taste as good as a young girl's?" I was shocked & What are you talking about? She; "I was wondering, that's all? Can I taste yours?" I asked her where she got such nasty talk fro?. She said she eats her friend's pussy & they like it a lot. She said, "maybe I can ask a stranger? I was embarrassed to ask her, "What do you mean eat pussy?" She laughed & said. Mrs. Johnson, your husband, does not lick & lick your pussy?" "NO! I would not want him too." She looked sad & repeated about talking to a stranger on the internet. I told her she couldn't do that. She said I know you would not like it but can I at least get one small taste. That's all I need. I told her I would think about it. The more I thought about the next few days, I wondered what I was missing. The next time she came over, she showed me a picture of a woman she said she might meet up with. She would find out that way. I sternly told her that is to dangerous. Then I told her she could try my pussy. She smiled from ear to ear & drug me into my bedroom. She pushed me down & reached under my dress & pulled my panties off. Her fingers started playing with my pussy & sent a shock through me. I asked what she was doing? She said she had to get me wet first. T hen she said 'Mrs. Johnson I do not need to be rude but we need to trim or shave your pussy." Next thin I knew we were in the bathroom she was soaping up my pussy & used my husband's razor to shave me. I had never been so embarrassed but turned on. When she toweled me off she looked me in the eyes & said "You need to be naked if you are going to be mine." I ignored this but took everything off. She ran her hands all over me & had me turn around. She spanked my butt & told me to get back on the bed & get on my knees. Her fingers started to softly playing with my pussy then she fingers went inside of me. I asked her when she was going to taste me. She said to do it right my pussy needs to just right. She when I was ready for the tasting, I needed to ask her to do it. My pussy was making wet sounds I had never heard before. Then my hips started moving. Then the words came out "Please taste me." Now Mrs. Johnson, If I am going to properly own your pussy you have to do better than that. I was so hot by then I did not care. I surprised myself by begging her to "eat my grown woman pussy." She put her tongue fingers & face on my pussy. She gave me my first orgasim & it would never stop. I think I passed out. When I came to she was kissing me. her tongue was in my mouth.& she was fingering my pussy. I was still hot. But I told her to stop this was enough. She told me she was going to teach me a lot & I was going to belong to her. My second test is this. She worked her hand in my pussy & told me this was called fisting. She made me look. My legs were wide open & when I saw her hand in me I came again. After that, I was hers. I asked her what else can she teach me. She climbed up on my face & taught me to eat her. It was wonderful. I never knew sex could be so much fun.

I have to get up and go wash my hands now.

If you have any erotic stories or Fantasys pls share
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: I masturbated to this..... this morning
Re: I masturbated to this..... this morning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-20 10:04:26

Feel free to add some requests or Fantasys.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: I masturbated to this..... this morning
Re: I masturbated to this..... this morning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-25 07:14:35

It was morning. The sun was peeking through the blinds, and I was just beginning to wake up. I rolled to face my partner, who was half awake and dozing off and on. Reaching over, I grabbed onto his super hard morning cock and began to stroke him up and down. He smiled but didn't open his eyes, so I continued to stroke as I grew more awake.

I rolled onto my back as he reached over and began to palm my mound. Softly, he fingered my clit, then dipped lower to see if I was wet enough for more play. It felt so good that I started to get damp and asked to get on that dick. I couldn't let that hard-on go to waste, now could I?

I climbed on board, and he started squeezing my tits and licking and sucking them. Slowly, I rolled my hips all around so that he was hitting every possible area and then leaned forward so that my clit rubbed against him as I rode.

He started to lick circles around my nipples, then sucked as his tongue flicked fast over them. That sent me over the edge.

"Mmmmmmm-ohhhhhhh," I moaned. "It feels so damn good. There's nothing better, baby, than fucking you." I arched my backed and rode out my orgasm. Then I dismounted and lay on my back with my head at his feet. I put my right leg across his tummy and waist and spread my left wide. Asking him to bend his leg, I placed my right arm under it to stroke him and rub his balls.

He started to finger my G-spot as I stroked his cock. He loves this position. We both can just lay back and relax, taking our time and enjoying the pleasure. It gives him a great view of his fingers playing with my pussy and my ass.

In the last year, I've learned how to relax and just zone in on the pleasure. I've mastered totally letting go and allowing myself to transition from one orgasm to the next orgasm with just 30 seconds to a minute between them. It's almost like a continuous string of orgasms; that's the only way I can describe it. Like a wave, it increases to a peak then ebbs to let me catch a breath, and then here we go again!

I haven't always been able to do this. I used to work at it too much. But then I read Dave Lambert's handbook on female orgasm called Reboot Your Sexy Life. Dave is the founder of the Sybian company. He talks about your pelvic muscle creating memory from practice. After reading, researching, and practicing, now we can get in a rhythm that lets me go for hours or until his hand is too tired.

The more he stroked, the more I came and began to squirt; It was an excellent way to start the day. I wish we could have stayed there all morning. Finally, after one of my bigger orgasms that sent him over the edge, he spurted his hot cum over his tummy, soaking my hand with its warmth. Still, we lay there. He continued stroking me, and I kept cumming.

Finally, I grinned and said, "You know, honey, I can just keep doing this over and over. But I'm more than satisfied if you're tired and ready to stop. I guess we should probably get out of bed and get something else done today."

I cleaned him up and tossed him the towel so he could do the same for me. Then I lazily stumbled to the kitchen to make breakfast. I wish every morning could start off that way

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.