bastard
bastard - Re: Initial Contact
Re: Initial Contact
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-13 22:40:32

On 2022-10-10 14:51:13 [email protected] said:
But you here since 2012 and you still nervous to speak on the phone. How do you then not be nervous to stick you dick in her holes

Says you with all your issues...did your OCD make you type this as well?
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Initial Contact
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2302
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-25 21:53:21
Edited: 2022-10-25 21:54:33

Yup that line...how much? A total turn off...

You know that comes from the streets... No judgements but too risky I think to ask lotsa details out there..

So that's not a fun one... Feels like the person in a rush and yup dono... Just a no no
mattiboo
mattiboo - Re: Initial Contact
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-02 20:48:42

On 2022-10-04 09:14:42 Kourtney B said:
Your initial contact with a service provider is vital.

When you only say Hey, Hi, available or free it does set off alarm bells as to the quality of the session that will follow.

In future when you contact a service provider, try say good morning/afternoon, i found your details on so and so and would like to find out your rates, services and availability.

Quality service providers appreciate this and you will get a far better response from them.

I agree totally. First impressions are everything and it works both ways. If you don't make an effort on first contact, don't expect a great experience (or in some cases, any at all). I always prefer to have a chat to get a sense of who I am seeing. Little things matter.
Meforme667
Meforme667 - Re: Initial Contact
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-10 13:52:59

Thats one of my pet hates.
I'm in a different business but then a client first contacts you with hi. Then how are you. Then I am so and so. And it carries on and on.
By the time you get to the point its 20 messages later..
Just a hi doesn't do it for me
Shyloh
Shyloh - Re: Initial Contact
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 411
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-10 15:13:42

Upon initiating contact with a stranger, regardless of the industry or service required, it is common courtesy and basic decency to INTRODUCE yourself first to begin with and then, just as in every other instance communicate respectful and clearly.

People who send ONE WORD MESSAGES have no interest in doing business with you at all. They are simply bored and have just sent HI/HEY/HIE/EY to 50 other girls also. They do not know how to INTRODUCE themselves and they are unable to write full sentences. Definitely NOT my kind of people.

This is a business! Communicate and Act accordingly, just like you do at work.

Dealing with someone who is kind, respectful, decent and funny is MAGNIFICENT and so rare in this industry.

This year so far I have BLOCKED around 7000 people for sending one word message only.

I'm here for a good time and I am here for a long time. I want fun and pleasure, and people to invest iny madness. I'm not interested in small talk or meaningless chatting.

If you have something to say, come talk to me in person so that I can look you into the eyes WHILE I stroke your 'persona' and ego, and I will listen to you all day/night long.

I'll blue tick you face to face!! :-)

ON A SEPARATE NOTE;
It alarms me that people are unable to understand that when you do not answer the phone, you are in consultation and unable to talk. I do not sit on the phone while in session with my clients. Send a WhatsApp or an email or an SMS and I will communicate immediately after, as I always do.

Don't go and say, I can never get hold if her! LEAVE A BLOODY MESSAGE and then you will get hold of the girl. You're quite quick to girl girls a bad reputation for not answering when you are the one lacking basic communication etiquette.

Said with the greatest love and respect, of course.

xoxo
Shyloh
mattiboo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-10 21:15:41

On 2022-11-10 15:13:42 Shyloh said:
Upon initiating contact with a stranger, regardless of the industry or service required, it is common courtesy and basic decency to INTRODUCE yourself first to begin with and then, just as in every other instance communicate respectful and clearly.

People who send ONE WORD MESSAGES have no interest in doing business with you at all. They are simply bored and have just sent HI/HEY/HIE/EY to 50 other girls also. They do not know how to INTRODUCE themselves and they are unable to write full sentences. Definitely NOT my kind of people.

Dealing with someone who is kind, respectful, decent and funny is MAGNIFICENT and so rare in this industry.

This year so far I have BLOCKED around 7000 people for sending one word message only.

I'm here for a good time and I am here for a long time. I want fun and pleasure, and people to invest iny madness. I'm not interested in small talk or meaningless chatting.

If you have something to say, come talk to me in person so that I can look you into the eyes WHILE I stroke your 'persona' and ego, and I will listen to you all day/night long.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE;
It alarms me that people are unable to understand that when you do not answer the phone, you are in consultation and unable to talk. I do not sit on the phone while in session with my clients. Send a WhatsApp or an email or an SMS and I will communicate immediately after, as I always do.

Don't go and say, I can never get hold if her! LEAVE A BLOODY MESSAGE and then you will get hold of the girl. You're quite quick to girl girls a bad reputation for not answering when you are the one lacking basic communication etiquette.

xoxo
Shyloh

Whole heartedly agree!
mattiboo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-29 23:03:54

'Manners maketh Man.'
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Initial Contact
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 06:52:38

I don't like the generic, copy and paste menus, but I understand why they are sent.
Boerepompie
Boerepompie - Re: Initial Contact
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 10:18:54

On 2022-11-10 15:13:42 Shyloh said:

Well said and whole heartedly agree with it.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE;

xoxo
Shyloh

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.