Navigation
Ziske
Ziske - Re: PUNTER TAX
Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4061
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 13:09:54

I've had a client (yes you know who you are Mr...) get a cramp in his leg whilst in the middle of our session

Also another client reversed out into the street light next to the drive way, breaking his tail light
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 13:25:35

Seems like reversing into things is a common thing lol.. think us ladies partially to blame for that .hehehe.. the poor guys can't focus on driving when we still within view.;) Had punters reversing into piles, trees , gates and walls so many times over the years...luckily never into other cars or people;)

Mike40
Mike40 - Re: PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 929
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 13:27:13

Once while coming back from a punt I went over a traffic bump, the small perspex reflector on the bump was smashed, leaving sharp bits on it.

My tyre went over it and got shredded, had to stop and change it and then buy a new tyre.
I felt it was some kind of "punishment" for punting.
I used to think I was the only one who thought this kind of guilt!
Muff Marauder
Muff Marauder - Re: PUNTER TAX
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 14:03:40

I had a serious fender bender on my way to the lady I was going to visit a few years ago. Serious punter tax, damage to my car, I did not get to the lady I wanted to visit that evening and to top it off, needing to make up a story as to what happened and where to the wife at the time.
Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4062
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 14:05:59

On 2021-05-26 13:25:35 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Seems like reversing into things is a common thing lol.. think us ladies partially to blame for that .hehehe.. the poor guys can't focus on driving when we still within view.;) Had punters reversing into piles, trees , gates and walls so many times over the years...luckily never into other cars or people;)

It seems the mind is still fuzzy after the session, takes a while before thinking straight :-) the after effects we have on them hehehe xxx
Vicky
Vicky - Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 14:37:19

On 2021-05-26 13:09:54 Ziske said:
I've had a client (yes you know who you are Mr...) get a cramp in his leg whilst in the middle of our session

Also another client reversed out into the street light next to the drive way, breaking his tail light

LOL i also had a client getting a cramp during a session once! I felt so bad for him!
The reversing thing is quite common it seems lol although i cant recall any gent who bumped into something at my place so far...*giggle...but i think its because of the wobbly legs we let the poor gents leave with!
Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4063
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 14:40:20

On 2021-05-26 14:37:19 Vicky said:
On 2021-05-26 13:09:54 Ziske said: I've had a client (yes you know who you are Mr...) get a cramp in his leg whilst in the middle of our session

LOL i also had a client getting a cramp during a session once! I felt so bad for him!
The reversing thing is quite common it seems lol although i cant recall any gent who bumped into something at my place so far...*giggle...but i think its because of the wobbly legs we let the poor gents leave with!

Hehe lol xxx
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 14:41:39

Also hit a lamp pole whilst reversing out from a house....
roshta
roshta - Re: PUNTER TAX
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 846
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 23:55:25
Edited: 2021-05-27 00:07:16

I have once reversed onto a garden/flower division wall at some guesthouse after a booking. I offered to fix it as I could see that the owner wasn't much pleased about it. That situation was a bit sticky as the owner was trying to swindle me for more money by sending me an unrealistic quotation for a small wall that wasn't part of the house structure. Never the less an expensive compromise was reached at the end of it all
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PUNTER TAX
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:16:31
Edited: 2021-05-27 08:16:56

Someone needs to start a punter repair center. I still haven't repaired my damage because I don't know how to explain to insurance what I was done there lol

NoWhiteKnight

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.