Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: True colours.....
Re: True colours.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2100
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:24:18

Suprisingly how some SPs are always on the recieving end.

Is that also "karma".
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2541
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:32:15

Not sure why they do this but I guess they don't realize that they not only putting you in a bad light but themselves too.

Though in the same token some guys like to talk shit and spread false rumors also not sure why because what do they have to gain.

I think people need to learn to value themselves more and do themselves and let others just be.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: True colours.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:32:59

On 2021-05-24 11:07:42 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
My opinion.... if your clients know you and you have a good reputation, nothing or no one can change that with rumours. Just keep your head up, stay confident in knowing who you are and keep smiling. This will piss the people off trying to discredit you. It is when you react negatively that you actually give them power over you and your business. Have a stunning day! Xxx

Have to agree with this.

I guess one of my philosophies is that if someone who is spreading bad news about another it is because they may feel inadequate compared to the other person. So in a way it can be a compliment. Not everyone thinks like this tho.
Unfortunately this happens and those who spread it tend not to care. In the end it'll come back to bite them.
Stay strong ladies... you are all awesome.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4302
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:41:14

On 2021-05-24 11:32:59 Plod1975 said:

On 2021-05-24 11:07:42 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said: My opinion.... if your clients know you and you have a good reputation, nothing or no one can change that with rumours. Just keep your head up, stay confident in knowing who you are and keep smiling. This will piss the people off trying to discredit you. It is when you react negatively that you actually give them power over you and your business. Have a stunning day! Xxx

Have to agree with this.

I guess one of my philosophies is that if someone who is spreading bad news about another it is because they may feel inadequate compared to the other person. So in a way it can be a compliment. Not everyone thinks like this tho.
Unfortunately this happens and those who spread it tend not to care. In the end it'll come back to bite them.
Stay strong ladies... you are all awesome.

Completely agree. And yes we must all stay strong.
Nikki
Nikki - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:41:57

On 2021-05-24 09:30:12 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
It's amazing that some go out of their way to try and harm someone's business by spreading lies about someone that they have never met.. WTF is wrong with you!?
Why would you want to block punters from seeing a lady by telling the punters lies.

So nasty.....
Just remember the wheel turns.....

I completely agree with you and the best is when it is I purposely done right in front of you and another lady to a potential client sitting there. Wonder how many other "punters was told to avoid" 'her'
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: True colours.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1788
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 12:28:37

I didnt hear anything yet ... or maybe I didnt listen. ;-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 12:34:38

On 2021-05-24 11:41:57 Nikki said:
On 2021-05-24 09:30:12 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: It's amazing that some go out of their way to try and harm someone's business by spreading lies about someone that they have never met.. WTF is wrong with you!?
Why would you want to block punters from seeing a lady by telling the punters lies.

So nasty.....
Just remember the wheel turns.....

I completely agree with you and the best is when it is I purposely done right in front of you and another lady to a potential client sitting there. Wonder how many other "punters was told to avoid" 'her'

Lady who did this to me and heaven knows how many other ladies,was chased away from the place she was working from last night, apparently huge issues with other ladies etc, I feel sorry for her, one day she will have to realise that whatever bad karma she gets is because she brought it on herself...

KARMA does not punish us, it's there to teach us,so we can learn and not make the same mistakes again...

Blessings to her....
Victoria
Victoria - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3026
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 12:44:08

On 2021-05-24 11:24:18 Kooni said:
Suprisingly how some SPs are always on the recieving end.

Is that also "karma".

No. It's jealousy insecurity and the fear that some of us will earn more than they do. It's a former of flattery actually.

Narcissist don't target losers.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 12:54:30

On 2021-05-24 12:44:08 Victoria said:
On 2021-05-24 11:24:18 Kooni said: Suprisingly how some SPs are always on the recieving end.

Is that also "karma".

No. It's jealousy insecurity and the fear that some of us will earn more than they do. It's a former of flattery actually.

Narcissist don't target losers.

True.........
Nikki
Nikki - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 14:42:20

Well said

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.