Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marriage sex
Re: Marriage sex
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 11:40:41

Hint that you would like to have more children and you will see a total transformation infront of your very eyes.
peterb
peterb - Re: Marriage sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 11:45:34

@JPS but fist have a vasectomy, then you will know
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1104
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 13:18:33

On 2019-09-19 10:09:40 Blaza said:
Outsource the sex to someone else and stop trying to have sex with her. When she realise that you no longer initiate sex with her, she will naturally want to know why and in that case, you will both be forced to address the underlying issues.

Whether or not things get better from there will only depend on how the two of you handle the issues that come up

That won't work. I tried it. We actually split because if it. Was punting for years since I wasn't getting any at home and she couldn't give a fuck, excuse the pun.

Splitting worked. We had sex daily when we tried to make it work until the other issues come back. Those need to be resolved if you want a sex life back. When we tried to reconcile, it was easy because there were no expectations but being together comes with expectations from both sides and those have to be addressed.

The question is do you BOTH want to work in those issues? My ex didn't although I was willing to address and explain everything in buckets but she completely ignored the things I said about what bothers me and what I need. Sometimes, it's a lost cause.

On a side note, it sucks to be away from my kids half the time but it's fucking awesome to have passionate free sex and get blowjobs for hours, in drives to wherever, and wake up to your dick getting sucked. I fucked 3 different girls this week already. 1 cost me 2x30 minute drives. 1 cost nothing since enroute. 1 cost me a pack of cigarettes and supper. All from social media and dating apps. It's not all doom and gloom if you can't work it out. I do think about my ex and the love and history we had once upon a time but then I also remember the permanent depression and rejection in those last years without sex and am way happier.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1105
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 13:20:15

On 2019-09-19 10:04:36 lookingforfun29 said:
Marriage councelor perhaps ?

There must be some underlying issues that need to be looked at.

Good luck ;-)

Oh, we tried counseling a few times, once for about a year. Didn't really help. Maybe it could work for you. I hope it does but didn't for my marriage.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1106
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 13:21:34

On 2019-09-19 10:08:11 daporra said:
Don't start punting find a new hobby or play more golf!

This might help. I was doing my own thing, living my life. New hobbies etc after we split and it seemed to make me appeal to the ex again, hence the reconciliation attempt
J_69
J_69 - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 872
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 13:32:12

Would it be wrong to drug the wife secretly with a safe and effective mood enhancer??
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 13:42:00

On 2019-09-19 13:32:12 J_69 said:
Would it be wrong to drug the wife secretly with a safe and effective mood enhancer??

That stuff doesnt work, horny goatweed etc, all of it is rubish. Sex for a woman starts in her mind, not like men who think with their dicks. That is why they are more into foreplay, etc.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 13:45:46

Been married 18 years..... going through some of the comments is like reading my own story.......
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 14:16:36

On 2019-09-19 13:45:46 MrSpooner said:
Been married 18 years..... going through some of the comments is like reading my own story.......

Exactly the same here! Married 13 years, together for 15. Last 8 years sex has gotten less and less frequent, to a point where 3 to 4 times a year became the norm. This year we last has sex in early Jan. Now i just don't care anymore. Punting and self care seems to work for me.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 14:32:52

Jeez you guys are totally putting me off marriage. Sounds so depressing. There must be some upsides to it?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.